Peuguch ????

was bored and had a welder...then this happened...E50 on a 103... what type of bars should i run? should i paint it? (edited)

Re: Peuguch ????

tommy stone /

tommy stone /

should have put a 103 on a puch

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

Is it as ugly as an E50 on a Moby?

mobypuch.jpg

tommy stone /

oops...

(edited)

IMAG0447.jpg
IMAG0455 (2).jpg

Did you think about intake clearance?

tommy stone /

ill weld up a custom inake that'll poke out the side. and the old front swing arm mount will be removed so there will be plenty of room :)

Nice ! Better then expected .keep up the good work .

Gromosaurus Rex - Brad Pitt /

Are those 17 in tomos wheels ? Nice touch.

Not bad but a 103 will blast a E50

welds look good

nice. but kinda dumb. you killed a magnum and a 103 to make a french maxi with no place for an intake.

I'll trade you a maxi swingarm and some $ for that magnum swing arm and you can fix your shock angle. That thing has way too long of a wheel base to corner well.

looks well done, i'm OK with it.

Dirty Dave Stone Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I'll trade you a maxi swingarm and some $ for that

> magnum swing arm and you can fix your shock angle.

> That thing has way too long of a wheel base to

> corner well.

i feel the same way, at least that i want your swingarm... hhaha

wheelbase looks perfect to me tho, i like what you did there with the rack, now its your seatpan.

Gunther Mcgillicuty /

I was just up in Biddeford last week. I was going to stop in and see your shop. I got busy dealing with family and putting Grandma in the ground.

tommy stone /

We're all meeting at the shop at 2pm on sunday for a little ride. Stop through if you're in the area!!!

idk how i feel about this one... would have been better if it was a 102 and not a 103... 102s suck! its pretty sexy though. always loved me a pug!

roadent$ craig /

hack attack

COOL! Im so glad someone finally fixed the stupid fucking french. Case induction is auful. Who needs 3 transfers? Variation makes you slow.

This is the dumbest thing.

The proper way to do this is attached. Christopher Kochera built this bike is the rumor.

magug.jpg

tommy stone /

That's the picture that inspired me to build this lol. Its on the Maine moped factory Facebook page . Hahaha.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account