Attn. Computer Weenies

I know this isn't directly moped related but I also know there is a great deal of computer knowledge in this forum so I'm attempting to tap into it. Besides, with a new computer I could get to this forum WAY faster!

I'm looking for a new system and am considering this one from Dell. The flat panel monitor and free CD-RW upgrade seemed like a pretty good deal. I would probably also upgrade the RAM and hardrive as well.

I would appreciate any comments/opinions about this setup, including whether or not it sounds like a fair price.

To get there just cut and paste the following:

http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/config.asp?customer_id=19&keycode=6V010&order_code=D4416GW&view=1&cfgpg=1

Thanks!

Re: Attn. Computer Weenies

I thought Moacintosh was the only system out there....?

What is this "dell" you speak of?

Ron Brown /

T'is an evil foisted upon us by a follower of the devil Gates.

Dude, your going to hell

Easy to buy, hard to sell, crappy as hell.

;)

Trac Man

Lemme guess...You guys have got a bunch of BetaMax tapes in a shoebox somewhere, don'cha? ;o)

...and speaking of Bill Gates...

gimmyjimmy /

I vote for Dell. I used to support about 3000 of them includng servers, notebooks and desktops. Very litlle problems and good support if you do have a problem. Go with a 3 year on-site support contract, used to be $99, great deal. Also go with a DVD/CD drive and a cd burner if you can afford it.

Ron Brown /

8 TRACKS!

I would go with an alien ware machine

http://www.alienware.com

you will pay alittle more but the quality and service are so much better then dell.

also get an AMD system

they are cheaper($) then pentiums and you don't have to get the super expensive RDRRAM and the performance is the same

and you can get really cool colors like purple or orange!!

Alien ware - video gamers dream....

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account