I was riding my moped today when suddenly..

DAM Kevin Boyd /

a scooter was at the stop light of a road i was turning onto..we looked at each other...he gave me the "supdude" head nod..i smiled and nodded back. he was happy, i was happy, i ain't even mad doe.

and lemme get that for you

Re: I was riding my moped today when suddenly..

No race? No road-rash style chain, club, or fist action? No excitement!!!!!

Still...cool story.

I did the same today; except with a kid on a bicycle on the sidewalk.

I probably had 20 people wave at me from my work to my house this evening, andf I'm only like less than 2 miles away. There's a cop here with a HD and he never waves or nods, but other than that...

I like when I'm flying helicopters, and a plane comes by, and we're both cool about it all.

DAM Kevin Boyd /

we were going opposite directions haha i would have gladly raced around with him!

† CH∆D † /

ROAD RASH!

xxXxXX XxxxxxXX /

J D Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> No race?

why u gotta bring race into this.

Cosmo nPuch Stillstolen /

I got a "Nice bike" compliment from an Old Dude on a Harley dresser. We were stuck in slow traffic, side by side, and we rocked that block!

(insert cool story gif here)

DAM Kevin Boyd /

haha that is a cool story cosmo! i love when motorcycle dudes aren't assholes to mopeds.

i was riding a couple weeks ago, and there were 2 crotch rockets in front of our lil 4 pack of mopeds. they were going 20 in a 35 just to fuck with us, and were right on their tail. as soon as it changed from 35 to 45 they opened it up (up to 45) and me and jake opened up our bikes and stayed right on their asses. they turned in at the gas station, they had to have been crusty when the looked back and saw us right behind them. silly jerks. (inster cool story youtube video)

Davis Vasconcellos /

i was riding to 7-11 and a big hulking dude on a chopper passed me, as he did he put his fist in the air, and i shit you not, yells "WAAAZZZAAAAP" as he passes me, greatest ride I've ever had

- Chad Wrote:

> ROAD RASH!

If only they had peds on that game, today would be at a whole new level. lol

criss hoov, that one baltard Wrote:

> > No race?

>

>

> why u gotta bring race into this.

Because raceped.

Cupcake Chupa /

Was on a pack ride with Skunks, Wingnuts and some other peds from up the coast, heading out of Pacific Beach where the road gets kinda fast and merges to a busier road near the freeway. A couple blocks earlier at a light, we caught up with a couple Marines on crotch rockets, one sporting a helmet hawk same color as his bike. When we all went into the merge, the crotch rocket dudes pulled ahead, stopped, and blocked the merging traffic until we all rode by onto the empty road ahead. Then they opened throttle and sped past us, onto the freeway, with quick thumbs-up before they disappeared.

DAM Kevin Boyd /

that is the shit steve. the literal shit, i wish that would happen to me. i'd be stoked for days haha

stopped at a gas station today and a girl asked me if i was embarrassed to ride a moped at my age.

i told her i gave a shit about what people thought, i would still ride a moped.

then i filled my tank with 3 bucks of premium fuel and left by the time she filled up her giant SUV.

(edited)

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

Christopher Staggs /

What I hate is when a motorcycle is coming toward you and 95% of the time they don't give ya the official motorcycle nod or wave. It's like they are unsure of what you are riding, but they sense it going fast and whining alot.

Edward Richardson /

When I'm out on my Harley I always make sure to give the wave to kids on bicycles. They seem to get a kick out of it.

I rode my moped up to an MC's club house sporting my vest and all... They greeted me and started asking questions about the ped. We then proceeded to drink copious amounts of beer. We got a bit saucy and I started doing burnouts on their front porch!! They loved it.

Cole VanZandt /

Haha, I was on my XT600 (motorcycle) and saw a puch and a little 50cc scooter. I pulled a U turn and followed them for a bit to ogle the puch (turns out they were headed to my neighborhood) but I think I freaked them out a bit. Tried to let them know I was cool by honking, though.

A guy on a motorcycle pulled up to me and said, that is one cool chopper. (1978 Puch Maxi Luxe) raked out and kitted. ALways getting waves and looks while I ride. WOrth all of the work put into it.

IMG_1562.JPG

a scooter was at the stop light of a road i was on..we looked at each other...he gave me the "supdude" head nod..i smiled and nodded back. Then I said "Good that you understand that no 50cc scooter could hold a candle to my bike." He said "You wanna bet?", I blew him away. Fun times.

I was riding down my road that is frequented by bikers. A dude on a chopper sees my single headlight and extends his arm with a long thumbs up until he gets close enough to see that I'm actually on a moped. He then quickly takes back his thumbs up. I get sad. Fuck you...you thought I was cool for a while succka!

...true story brah...

I like getting the wave taken back by dudes on motorcycles. It only happens on my Magnum. They see me coming, wave, I get closer, and they quickly bring their hand back in... It's only happen twice but it's great.

fallout Survivor /

Cases of gay attractions? It is possible.

Erik Kovac (NJ) /

LOL the stories on here! I live in a ghetto area and most of the riders here ride ninjas (pretty lame in my opinion) and they constantly ask me to wheelie or burn out. Some guy once took a picture of me and told me to put a middle finger up... I did, was kinda funny so yeah...

My weirdest story is when I pulled up to a red light along side a 500cc motorcycle and then a dude on a scooter rolled up behind us... I awkwardly made conversation to the motorcycle guy but the whole situation was weird lol!

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account