Moped Tires in Sacramento

I'm have a bit of trouble finding out where I can get tires for my moped. They're beginning to get dry rot and I'd just like to replace them. I've tried a few motorcycle stores but no luck (they don't carry my size 16x2.5). So any help from Sacramento riders? I don't want to end up buying some online and have them not fitting.

Re: Moped Tires in Sacramento

You can try Nate at Motomatic or the Alfa Barber Shop on 18th and L St. Either one may have it in stock or order a set for you. Treats online also caries the correct tires, USPS ground will be there in one day.

Thanks I'll give them a try.

Michael Dreamboat /

1977mopeds delivered mine in like three days and I had a variety of options to choose from. The fuckstick mailman just left them in front of my door but luckily no one stole them.

John Warren IhazJawas /

treats or 1977 if you get the ones you need they will fit don't know why you would think they wouldn't fit?

I duuno, I just don't like ordering online. I've had bad experiences and would much rather deal with a live person face to face. But if I can't find any place in Sac I guess I'll just order some.

Take Me Home Kev /

Man the boys at treats will hook you up nasty. They even drew me a picture for my last order.

If you order the right size they will fit man. There's not really any guess work to be done. 16x2.50 is 16x2.50

Russell Huddy /

I got tires at one of the motorcycle shops on auburn blvd but they had to order them.treats is cheaper and faster and service is better

Try Dyna-Reno for all your moped tire needs !~

Hercules Rockefeller /

I haven't found anything in town that carries the right size. Motomatic ain't no tire shop - treats, brah. Don't fear the shipping, it's coming from 80 miles away.

Michael Dreamboat /

Peace Her Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I duuno, I just don't like ordering online. I've

> had bad experiences and would much rather deal

> with a live person face to face. But if I can't

> find any place in Sac I guess I'll just order

> some.

Ordering from 1977mopeds is extremely easy. Takes like two minutes to place the order and BOOM tires at your door within a few days.

The biggest advantage is the variety of tire brands to choose from. Looking for a random tire store that will maybe have 1 pair of tires that might fit your moped is kind of limiting your options.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account