Dearest BlkBlk...

You guys rule. Thanks for the awesome rides, hospitality, and some of the finest bobbin I've ever been a part of. Bumuda triangle, rocket fizz, blasting groms, mile high brew tour(got asked by the brewery manager if I was too 'medicated' to be there. The answer was no.) and the babes.

Super special thanks to the costellos for letting us stay at the house every night and Derek for leading fast rides. And Ian for Hooking up the jet skis.

Can't wait for next year.

Re: Dearest BlkBlk...

Chris we love ya! Blasting groms is sooooo much fun aint it???

I didn't see any of y'all in Golden. But then again I had to work all afternoon :(

Katie Norsworthy /

I completely agree!! Thank you BLK BLK for being amazing and showing us Portland kids a good time!!

Whoop!! Awesome rally! Very cool to meet all of ya and have some wicked adventures! From mobbing in the train yard, to stinking the brewery up with my backpack of kush, to drinking till 5am! You guys and gals rock! Can't wait to bob, ride, or just chill with ya again... Very very rad

Pablo Puchasso /

Thanks all around guys!! Was awesome meeting and riding with so many stellar moped peoplez. Blk blk, you all are awesome. Thanks for all the hospitality and great times. Next time I'll follow Mike B's tip and go down 10 jets so I can get my bike running right! Seemed like a huge jump when you told me that.

could we make this the official photos and video from bobordie? i need to live vicariously and see the awesomeness i missed.

(edited)

P6088279.jpg

Metropolitan guy checking in. Had a blast at the rally. Can't wait to ditch this shit and start riding a moped instead. Thanks for the rally Blk Blk. You guys know how to do it up.

The trainyard and the weedbag were by far, two of the best moments.

Thanks to everyone! And sorry to everyone! After that baffle fell off my bike was awful to be around.

This might have to be the first of many BlkBlk yearly pilgrimages to the land of rad fucks, "medication", jet skis, rivers, and naked dancing

We blazed it hard!! Blk blk u guys rock!!

Dang i missed it WTF!!!! Jk sorry i missed this i heard people had some booties hanging out.

i heard the whole rally was just to put more buttz content on the bieryblogs

Jimbo (Moped taco) /

blk blk, You guys kick ass. I had a fucking radical time, Showing up at 3 am and waking up Conner so we could crash Friday morning. bobbin down the rapids with Nate and Seth, the insane downhill mountain ride at golden with Sam and Derick, gnarly trainyard ride with AJ, Charlie getting into a fight with the drug cartel, partying my face off Saturday night until finally crashing at Nate's at 7am, getting stranded in the middle of the lake after running out of gas on the jetski only to be saved by saved by Becci. Cant even remember it was all good.

Thanks Derick, AJ, Sam, Nate, the whole Costello family, Becci, Meister, Ian, Charlie, Seth, Mike, and the rest of blkblk for making this happen . . . sorry if i forgot you, my mind is fucked

Thanks for showing us a good time, bobbin and weavin' thru Denver yall. You guys are rad- Supa stoked for next year already! Come visit us in Cali soon, we'd love to return the hangover!

jimbo it was good meetin' ya... don't worry you weren't the only one who got stranded on that jet ski it happened to me an hour later! :P

babe watch did not come to the rescue that time :(

had a lot of fun dudes.thanks for showin us a good time.

MaddMatt -Ruffians STL /

Thks thks blk blk! Me and Amy had a blast, it was her first rally. Thanks to stoops for letting us crash at your house.

I really like my award too.

IMAG0901.jpg

I'm still recovering from lack of sleep, next year I will fly instead, to not miss any action and/or sleep. Connor's parents rock so hard for letting us Chicago peeps stay. I will see my new Denver friends next year!

Elyse

Proof that Meister isn't as strong as he looks

MaddMatt -Ruffians STL /

Coors tour picts

Haha the coors tour!!! It was right about this time I handed them a backpack full of kush.... His face = priceless

Hercules Rockefeller /

YUP

BLK BLK

Thank you for this mega rally, I was so stoked for the Diablo to have its debut there and shred all weekend.

Thank you Connor, Tim, and Jeanie Costello for their amazing hospitality.

I LOVE YOU.

-Wes

Diablo uber alles! I love that thing! It was cool to chat Derbi with ya Wes!

I'll have that.. hahahahahahah

Here's a shitty picture from my shitty phone of all of the mopeds from Saturday after the ride from the brewery.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account