Colors to paint a Magnum

Michael Thomas /

Thinking about color combinations to paint a possible Magnum purchase. Trying to come up with some nice color/decal combinations. Bike is gonna be a stock setup looking bike but don't want to repaint it silver cause I have on, don't want to paint it red because of the XK. Here is what I am thinking so far:

Black with XK decals(white and orange)

White with black decals

White with red decals

Gold with black decals

Cream with red decals(LTDish)

Re: Colors to paint a Magnum

Jason Casher /

Purple with pink decals you fairy haha. Black with white and orange decals

Patrick Keaton /

Mocha Brown or Midnight Gold.

Will Janssen /

go for gold and black

Michael Thomas /

Jason Casher Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Purple with pink decals you fairy haha. Black

> with white and orange decals

Your a bitch!

Trevor "Scraps" Arms /

Green with black trim, Gold decals

The black with orange/white XK decals sounds pretty cool.

brown with gold decals, lol I'm going to restore an old UPS magnum!

♣Slew Foot♣ /

take the two you hate the black and the silver thats on it, fine sand the silver lightly and take a big old lump of saran wrap and crumple it into a raggedy bunch. dab in the black and splotch it so it looks like marble. use a feather and make some veins where they look to belong in the random splotches dry finish sand and clear coat.

gold decals on top

or if you want it to go faster air brush flames all over it.

this is my favorite custom paint trick take a black or dark color paint mix two batches one normal, one super heavy metal flake or diacromatic elements. paint the first normal layer dry finish sand then mask out zebra stripe patterns, leopard or tiger markings teeth ect or lightning bolts, stars whatever you can make stencils of. it will not really be apparent in normal lighting if you do it right and when in full sunlight will be noticable and really neat under streetlights at night.

or military camo would be cool.

Brad William /

Celeste Green with either dark blue or white (or both) logos/details.

(edited)

Matthew DG /

Pink and matte black. That covers all the bases.

you should paint it something cool. like red, yellow and green and then put black, bob marley decals on it. or maybe you could upholster the frame and tank in fake fur. or pink flock. the options are limitless really. also this is inspiring...

you should do red and black magnum. no one ever does that

☠ Leg! ☠ /

Clear. Really though my fav is Matte Base and same color but shinny logos. i did that on my magnum black on black but other colors would look great as well. like that color on the bianchi above. Good Luck!

[Radium City] kyle k $ /

I love how they decked out that car paint job but didn't bother to fix that dent or replace the trim

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account