Hi-Res Moped pictures or Manufacturer diagrams

Christopher Staggs /

Does anyone have any of these? I like to print them out and hang in the man cave. What I mean by pictures are the side views of mopeds like this but hi res. Not blurry. If so please post.

$(KGrHqMOKm4E5BWNNhcZBOdOgS10Jg~~60_58.jpg

Re: Hi-Res Moped pictures or Manufacturer diagrams

Jared Kaczynski /

wtf is that?

a diaphragm man

Darrell Gabbard /

lmao i guess its not long enough to bump into or you are still a cherry boy

that pic you posted is actually extremely low res. it's not blurry when viewed at actual size but it is very very very very not high res. at best it is 500x1000@72... anything that will actually make a good poster need to be about 10 to 15 times larger.

#CrazyWayne™ rocks. #CrazyWayne /

I'll scan some high-res ones for you. Of the moped literature I have, pretty much only Puch has side views of mopeds like that. (Well, they're the only ones who put them in the spar parts catalogs, and I mostly have spare parts catalogs.) I found a few Jawa ads to throw in too, though. If you want exploded diagrams of engines or frames, I have some Garelli stuff I could scan too. It depends on my motivation though ... scanning things at high res takes forevvvvvver.

Okay, they're uploading. Give it a few hours, then try:

http://projectmopedmanual.info/Manuals/Misc/HighRes/scan0001.jpg

And then just substitute "scan001.jpg" with the other scan numbers (scans 001 through 011). If you have problems, I'll get them linked in properly later this weekend/week. They're big files (~20-120 MB), so be patient.

I have no idea why the first scan is twice the size of all the others. I thought I scanned them all at 1200 DPI, but who knows. The Trac brochures here are also pretty high res. I think I scanned those at 600 DPI.

Linda - you are the best indeed!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account