just fixed up my moby got it to 35-40mph....then it died

i ran out of gas, i was all like naaahhhh this wouldnt happen to me its gotta be something crazy that only rebel knows how to fix. turns out im a dumbass

Re: just fixed up my moby got it to 35-40mph....then it died

try headgasket

Dangertooth -PipeDreams/- /

My favourite moped issues: Running out of gas, Kill switch in "off" position, and the oh-so-phallic Dangling plug boot.

John Warren IhazJawas /

i left my petcock on once when i went to start it i turned it off(thinking on) it wouldn't start so i turned it to the on position (thinking i was turning it off) and started walking it 3 blocks away it pop started and i was like im a dumb ass lol

I will have to laugh with you and not about you on this one - I have recently gone on a nice long ride with less gas in reality then was available in my mind - which sux when you have a Euro spec fueltap with no reserve.

I've been seen using the pedals around town. People do get a big laugh out of that for some reason. Maybe its the full face helmet, or, they can tell that I clearly ran out of gas.

Gromosaurus Rex - Brad Pitt /

Resurrected my 50v last night. Ran great and hit 35....then died. Cooled down...starts right up. Damn Moby condensers

John Warren IhazJawas /

i wouldnt wear the helmet if i was pedaling

at least the moby's have resonable pedal gearing. nothing is more pathetic then trying to pedal a minarelli...

My stock driven pulley wore completely down to the point where it wouldn't stay in engine mode and made that terrible clicky/scratchy/death sound so I tried to wire the switch lever down into the sprocket. Next morning, hungover as shit, got 2 miles away from our shop before that shit snapped. AND it was like 90 degrees that day. Pedaling a moby 2 miles + heat + mad hangover = NO FUN. All the ghetto dirt bike/ATV kids had a FIELD day.

^ bet they did! I ran out of gas the other day on Hobbit! Dumbass me put in only a half gallon of pre-mix.......rode forever, at a stop light bike quit! Thank god for reserve tank! 51 miles on a half gallon! me=200lbs! Honda is awesome! Laughing with you, not at you brother. At least an easy fix?

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account