Who got the Puch Monza in Ohio?

Running Puch Monza on CL... for $475. I was fourth in line and apparently offers were coming in for up to $800.

1.jpg
2.jpg

Re: Who got the Puch Monza in Ohio?

Vintage Rust?

Spanish Monza with pedals! That is the 4th in the US that I'm aware of. Wrong front wheel, it's supposed to have a disc brake.

Jason Casher /

Pa here I come

Pedals?

i see brake pedal, and shifter

pls do not change front fender

Yeah, they have flip-out pedals and a pedal chain. I rode a really janky example of one of these at Whiskey Business. Besides the non-matching front wheel/fender, it is also missing the fairing. Although, the fairing on these is super troggly and looks like it belongs on a Goldwing or something, so not much of a loss. Glad to see it does have the sidecovers intact. Congrats to whoever got it!

look steve its got that same pipe as yours though do you think that's a metrakit pipe?

yeah, could be, looks like the pipe's been painted at some point. makes me wonder if the dealerships in Spain had Metrakit stuff as add-on options in the same way that Mofast offered parts for Puchs, Derbis, etc. through the dealers here in the '80s

Not me but man someone got a steal! Talked to the guy he said his phone blew up with calls and he sold it last night.

ɯɐpɐ ʞunʞs /

With some structural support, that front fender could ride 2 more people.

that fender makes me want to puke but cool bike

look at this one

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

that is why i put a sk8board on my magnum

Deal of a lifetime...

Heard a guy from NJ got it

Those pedals are pretty bad ass... so nicely tucked away...

Checking the Riders section... no one has listed that they own it yet... may be another kid from the farms that doesn't know what he has. I will keep dreaming.

We've got one here, I know steve brown of heavenly locklear/human beans gots one too. I might know a guy with a proper disk wheel

2 on the west coast, I have the pictured skate seat one above, that I am fixing so it does not have that dumb seat and one in SF

last summer a euro cobra came up in pa some dude on a farm had it. btw to the new owner theres a few wheels for this on ebay.de

I was first in line and bought it. Front fender was the first thing to go (as in, I removed it - immediately).

Definitely interested in making the front wheel and brake set-up correct.

Runs and shifts real nicely.

Sweet deal for sure.

At least the bike is in Columbus now!! I was in Arizona when the post hit so fuckin pissed still!! BJG....SMC. Trade you 2 Maxis and a Jawa for it?

Brian congrats on the score! Glad its going to a good home.

The Puch Monza Barcelona

Hey Brian,

Great bike. :) It would be great to hear the story of the bike--how it got into the country etc.

I've done a fair amount of research and what not on the Monza Barcelona--most of it is in my thread on Bats-- The Road to Barcelona .

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account