really dumb ? about carb

so i just got my encarwi carb in the mail, shouldn't there be a spot for the throttle cable on it, or am i missing a part?

Re: really dumb ? about carb

post pics of what you have man and what you think is missing. use MS paint and highlight the problem areas, make it cool looking. then we will help the fuck out of you.

this what i got

the second image is how it was shipped. was placed in plastic bag from the postmaster

carb.jpg
carb2.jpg

can you please highlight the problem area on ms paint? with a circle.

what should there. i payed for a full carb but pretty sure that alot is missing.

carb.jpg

What you're missing is:

1) Not so important is the air box

2) The carb top

-there is supposed to be a screw top that the throttle cable goes through. This means you might also be missing the throttle slide.

Is there a little cylinder in the carb that falls out when you turn it over?

There is some pics for you so you know what your missing.

-Aron

Contact the seller and ask for a refund due to the SUPER SHITTY packing job. If he refuses, open a paypal dispute against him.

I gotta complete encarwi for ya!

i might just order a brand new one from treatland for 40$

ɯɐpɐ ʞunʞs /

If you're gonna order a carb, don't get an encarwi. Get a Dellorto SHA.

I got SHA's for ya too!

fallout Survivor /

The Encarwi will work but be advised that there are three versions of that carburetor made for Batavus. (20 mph , 25 mph, 30 mph versions). Not sure if you are installing on a tomos. There should be some numbers right stamped on the carb where your thumb is: what do the numbers and letters say?

As suggested you did not get a complete carb in the shipment.. Dispute? (edited)

i told him to refund me and ill ship back his half of a carb, this is the 2nd time i have gotten dicked over.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account