Re: Puegeot 103 variator sparking

SABAT! andDestroy /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

orange sparks

the bell moves with the crankshaft, btw.

from my mind it's assembled

crank>seal>Sealcover>doubleDwasher>bell>shim>clutchpad>clutchtangspring>clutchpate>3 out of 6 balls>ballcage>grooved Shim facing DoubleD>Variator

now on my variator, i removed the Weights and bolted down two M8 Nuts and a m4 washer on Each Rocker arm, seems to make a very positive difference in acceleration, but i feel i could loose even more weight.

what Direction is the Double D Washer supposed to face, i remember on side is a little more rounded and i think its flat against the bell, rounded against the seal.

im running a stock cylinder, Exhaust raised 2mm, tomos reeds, and i modified a 14:12 SHA into a cable Choke onto a stock intake, i also have bolted on high compression Head Mars Turned. running 53 mainjet, but it wants a 54-56 i think. and the ignition coils have been swapped out for Puch/bosch, timing @ 1.8 BDC

clutch slips well, and i running that superwide belt meant for the fox.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account