What kind is this?

My roommate had this new in 2008. It is the only one I have ever ridden, can anyone name the brand and engine size possibly. I want to get something very similar. Thanks for the help.

Re: What kind is this?

Elliott Stanton /

Patrick Keaton /

This content is currently unavailable. The brand might be Tomos, since there are not many mopeds after 2005.

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

Does it have pedals?

Cosmo nPuch Stillstolen /

It's either a Tomos, Kinetic, Cosmo, Peugeot or one of a wide variety of cheesy chinese 4T counterfeits.

There are probably quite a few other brands brought in one by one; by hook or crook.

What else was legally and commercially imported in 2008 ?

Elliott Stanton /

There were no pedals. I'm trying to find another way to load the pictures. He paid $1366 for it new.

right click on the image and click "copy image location"

then use the image button link thingy or use BBcode [ img] [ /img] without the extra spaces (edited)

Elliott Stanton /

Elliott Stanton /

Oh!

It's one of those!

Elliott Stanton /

Thanks!

Elliott Stanton /

Any ideas? Is it even a moped?

No

It appears to be Chinese, but hey, they all look alike to me.

Elliott Stanton /

Do you think it's 50cc or 150cc??

Looks like 50cc.

Patrick Keaton /

If you must get something like that, the only thing that can be recomended by me would be a Derbi DS50. If you can not find a Derbi DS50, give up any and all ideas of looking for what was in that picture you posted.

Elliott Stanton /

Ok thanks for the help. I rode it a few times in college so I felt pretty comfortable but I am not married to that model. I am 6'6 350 so I think I need 150cc

Aka a motorcycle

everythings bigger in texas.

That is a scooter, not a moped. Prob a Chinese one. Is there no vin plate? Any paperwork/title with the machine? That should point you in the right direction.

Darrell Gabbard /

Its a Vittacci scooter

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account