Headlight Problems Targa

Bill Schlachter /

Ok, so I've been holding out on asking advice on this one cause it should be simple. Anyways I have a 2000 a-35 and I can't get the headlights working. I've tried looking at the wire diagram reading old post and nothing worked. It's supposedly a new headlight assembly, it has three prongs and three connector on each one brown(which I have connected to the bottom prong of the headlight),one blue, and one white(which I have connected to the two upper prongs on the headlight). There is also a loose white wire group with the other ones but with a differnt female metal connecter. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Headlight Problems Targa

so you've looked at the wiring diagrams and are sure that your wiring is the same but it still doesn't work? Have you tried replacing the bulb? You don't sound super certain that it is actually new.

Bill Schlachter /

Think it might of been a bad bulb. cross my fingers and see!

Bill Schlachter /

Yeah pizza I think you might be right cause i deffinately had it hooked up according to the diagram.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account