BLK BLK rally get-me-there beg-athon!

Is anyone passing through Sioux Falls or coming from Sioux Falls that has spare room for one bike and one human? A mostly MALE human? I can obviously chip in for gas and maybe some light snacks (turkey sandwiches). I'll sit quietly and won't try to pick the music or anything.

Re: BLK BLK rally get-me-there beg-athon!

bump

bump for the most true statement i have ever read....

"Also, when you take the pedals off of your moped, you no longer have a moped. What you have is a piece of shit."

Bring this man to dener and I'll give you...

A. Hug

B. Kiss

C. Beer

D. ?

Your choice...

Brandon is a stand up dude and he brings with him a 100% guarantee of good times. Leave your new girlfriend that has never rode a moped before at home and bring this guy instead. He will give you better snuggles and wont get mad when you spend more time with other people.

Everything you have just read is completely true.

and a heavy metal yell that will put hair on your taint.

Well, I have laryngitis right now, so the best I can do is an Udo Dirkschneider scream.

lol

Jimbo (Moped taco) /

1. Would you be willing to drive to Minneapolis.

2. Would you be willing to ride in the bed of a rusty 25 year old pickup with 2 mopeds and yours.

or

Do you have a vehicle big enough for 3 dudes and 3 mopads?

1. not really

2. not really

and

..not really.

Between the work conflicts, my money situation, my neglected car, and most recently, illness and broken mopeds, I think it's time to give up the dream. I'll just stay here, get drunk, and play with hammers or something. Maybe I'll see you later this year, Denver.

Rent a minivan for like $200/wk plus tax and fees...

totally worth it.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account