Cute girl riding 1980 Garelli LTD***HD VIDEO***

Hope you all enjoy it....Cute Girl Riding A Garelli Moped

Re: Cute girl riding 1980 Garelli LTD***HD VIDEO***

"One of a kind moped just like the Girl riding it."

she's a moped?

nice music. i think im gonna go ride now.

These pics still have the stock kit. We scored this Garelli from the original owner. He had it stored in his garage since he purchased it back in 1980. He had just over 300 miles on it. His wife told him to sell to make room in the garage.

John Warren IhazJawas /

surprised no one has taken stills for the moped butt threads yet lol

WHAT UP BARRY!!! Super pretty!!!

yeah, pretty girl on a pretty bike. my current gf is a danger to herself and others on mopeds.

Hey Adam...I still have a shit of load video and pic's from your guys rally that I need to work on. I hope to have it up in the next couple of weeks if not sooner. Did anyone else post pictures from the rally on facebook or MA. I don't recall seeing that many pictures posted. If so send me the links, I'd like to check them out.

Charles Cole (OFMC) /

Nice, with the Sacramento river along side. Music gives it a euro feel.

Andy Pabstalaniec /

wait, when were those photos taken? No way those trees are still barren, it's 90+ in Sac these days!

no groms no blasters /

All these pictures were taken in mid December.

Awesome!!! I'll see what pics I have...and let ya know.....maybe some Lost Boys or other riders got some pics too? Barry...you have the sweet cameras and what not tho!!!!!! ROAR!!! MOO!!! ROAR!!!

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

someone should take a still for the butt blog

Shit I thought I was talking with San Diego skunks Adam. My bad...I have a bunch of pic's from the diablo ride as well. Now for all the funny ass video I thought i shot on the side of the road. I didn't get it. I must of hit the wrong button on the camera and I think that was due to the fumes that were coming out of the front portion of your cab... I'll post what I have later this week. I hear you jay might be coming up our way, if so hit me up.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account