Re: North East Moped Racing Association: June Race

NEMA Victor (3 Knees Down) /

In the works! Should be up later today.

Team rankings posted in the Standings section. If your team has less than 2 people, it will not make the ranking.

If you are confused about the team scoring, it is the total of all team racers scores for each class they entered in. It is good because you get a high score as a team, but if there is a prize at the end, you'll have to split it between many people.

Anyone get a vid of the junior class race? I know Jesse was filming on the hairpin. Even though my bike sucked, itd be nice to have some footage to look at :)

I am working on the video.

My son opened the water proof case under water and it's not working.

Gonna get files off the sd card.

Soon!

I scored a good deal on a helmet cam to get video of the upcoming variated races.

I sent a message to Vic to see if he likes this idea, but I also wanted to see if other people thought this was as cool as Graig and I did:

The pro variated and pro wet clutch have a 15-20 lap race where we all go head to head. No points or anything just to mix things up and try something different?

Yup, I approved it as long as we have the time to do it at the end. Also, if you weren't at the race, you should've been.

(edited)

I've studied the track.......now I shall win....muw..ahahahh.wawaw...aa.a

whats the top speed you guys reached wile racing?

I didn't measure but I'd guess low 50s. I was just getting close to topping out before having to break for the hairpin, and I hit 56/57 tops. Even on the long strait there isn't much room to really get up there, and it's uphill.

NoISy BOyS KEV /

I think more like low to mid 40s on the straight. I've never been able to run over 53 geared 18X45 on the streets. I was running 15X45 on the track and the only bike pulling harder on the straight was leg's maxi.

You guys were really moving on the straights. My bike could get up on the straights, but I was still geared WAY too high. Thats what I get for not making it to MopedMayhem to test the waters on the track. Turn 2 was evil...

Oh, and Kevin, your bike was effing beast. It's too bad I was broke or I woulda bought that Moby off ya, it was so purty!

NoISy BOyS KEV /

Josh i got that Moby in B/S right now. check it out.

Yea leg and his magical maxi...

Still don't know how you beat him.

He was like a half a lap ahead.

NoISy BOyS KEV /

His axle nuts loosened up. Sucks, but that's what saved me lol. If we are going to keep up with him we are all going to have to drop about 30lbs... :)

That think is on rails wow there is no hope for us.

I need a gila.... And a super clutch. Burnt mine till it was smoking out the top case hole.ooops

Hey Jesse, what kind of pads were you wearing at the race? I want to get some but don't really know what to look for and I liked the setup you were rockin. (edited)

Fox racing pads from local moto cross shop 16.00

Also had a fox under armor off eBay get a xl I am supper tight in my large and could use a xl or xxl set. They run super small.

Awesome, I will look into that. I was guessing moto pads, but didn't know for sure.

Yea, if you aren't into one piece suits, knee pads are a must at the very least. I haven't been worried about falling since the Moped Mayhem race.

Definitely, I want at least knee, elbow, and forearm pads. I think I would be ok without the chin guards.

I can't spell I am a retard!

I didn't fall, but I plan on falling next time to rip off the rest of my sunburns.

☠ Leg! ☠ /

Bad news folks. My winning bike was stolen in Brooklyn yesterday ;( if you see it please let me know. thanks

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account