Buy or Not buy? Hodaka 125 Wombat, '73

Runs great, is all there, both chrome fenders are good, rear is best, front is ok but no dents. Has been garaged all its life, original decals on tank and air cover, tank has light scratches but should buff fine. Not really my kind of bike. Honda enduro guy, but is it a good deal? $600 asking, no title.

Did they really never register dirtbikes in Oklahoma? Would bill of sale cut it? Would wanna ride rode or help get to someone who does dirt.

Re: Buy or Not buy? Hodaka 125 Wombat, '73

Seth Cameron /

buy it! they are bad ass! price is good! do a title search and sign it over to yourself if need be.

Wrong forum. Buy that ish, dawg. Hodaka made some really slick bikes.

Combat wombat? FUCK YES!

hodaka are the shit, a lil tricky finding parts but theres a few great suppliers around.

there's very few enduros i'd rather have than that.

wombat's are awesome! very rugged. hard to find parts, but mad awesome bike. GO FOR IT!

Edward Richardson /

You're kidding about the "hard to find parts for" right?

Hodaka parts

I've got a 73 Super Rat and got the new rubber air cleaner hose stuff and petcock from these guys.

Edward Richardson /

E & K Hodaka Heaven in Mo. These guys are closer to you.

it better be mint for $600

thats kind of up there for one with no title

i love hodakas they are awesome bikes that are fast even by todays standards

Alright so ivied got a pic, was missing front brake cable and ran great, but passed. I h ave anoth Ed bike coming at me and didn't have the bread roll for both.

Won't jinx myself till the other bike is in the barn, but it's sweet too. Thanks duders!

Edward Richardson /

Most hodakas didn't have headlights,taillights, or turn signals, they were never intended for street use, so why would you have a title? Also where is this fantasy land where mint Combat Wombats can be found for $600? Scruffy examples that don't run can be found for that around here.

Gromosaurus Rex - Brad Pitt /

Pic or it didnt happen

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account