1965 Honda C90 Moped

Hello guys,

I'm fairly new to mopeds, currently own a 1979 Peugeot 103SP. I found this Honda on craigslist and just wanted to ask your opinion if its worth switching vs my Peugeot. The guy is willing to sell it for $500. I tried kickstarting it but no luck, lights work though.

http://york.craigslist.org/mcy/3014592071.html

Re: 1965 Honda C90 Moped

Jimbo Grand Daddy /

That would be cosidered a motorcycle in most if not all states, being 90 cc's and the shifter. So you'd need to have proper motorcycle endorsements and the like.

King Drunky JCams /

Yep. That's a small motorcycle.

but a good price tho with a title. that would go for 1000+ down here!

That sir is a steal of a price

How easy is it to find parts for that thing? Is it more reliable than a Peugeot?

Thats a goodly price for a C90.... oh no start - offer a little less cash - but if he is hard headed give him the $500

If you are asking these questions then by all means go with the Honda

These bikes will run forever if they are cared for correctly. Ebay has shit loads of parts for these.

You can upgrade that engine if you can't get it running, or rebuild/fix it.

Do a You Tube search on rebuilding one, the 70,90,110 and 125cc Honda engines are all the same idea when it comes to working on them. They are just as reliable as any moped could be and get way over 100mpg but are considered motorcycles.

Женя, не продавай peugeot, два мопеда это еще нормально, а вот три уже слишком ;) а цена и в правду хорошая. просто карбюратор прочистить надо наверно.

Buy it forthwith. Great price! Parts are all over. Great machines.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account