1977 Columbia Commuter Manual

I have been trying to find this, But does amyone have an electronic copy of the above manual? If so could I get a copy?

Thanks

John

Re: 1977 Columbia Commuter Manual

Thomas Burns /

I am also looking for a copy of the manual.

Thanks

SACHS or Solo ?

Thomas Burns /

sachs

What kind of manual? Owner's manual? Service manual? Parts manual? I don't have any Sachs/Columbia Commuter manuals, but I've got some other Sachs manuals that may have pages that also apply to what you've got. The link on the bottom of that page might be helpful too.

Grey Kingsley /

You've got them?

As in projectmopedmanual is your site?

You're my hero.

john SHEEHAN /

Thanks Linda, but I have already found them, and downloaded. ;-)

I am looking the the owners manuals/parts list.

john SHEEHAN /

sachs

I sent some such manuals to linda a minute ago, i dunno if they made it up there, there's also some links from the sachs wiki.

If you're looking for a MAN without all the "-ual" I suggest looking here:

Thomas Burns /

I was looking for the owners manual.

Will, I think I got most of yours up, but I'll double check tonight. I've been bogged down with work lately, so I haven't been updating things as much as I should be :(

Those of you looking for additional manuals may want to e-mail Rebel Moby as well. He's got a collection that puts mine to shame, although I am told that many of his are not written in English, so they might not be quite as useful.

john SHEEHAN /

Well thanks any way. I might be able to offer you something. I have an electonic copy of the montomery wards ped (monkee wards "Branded" version of the columbia. It is the one with the solo engine and tube frame. Just let me know.

Thanks

John

Heck yeah, I'll take anything you've got that you want shared online. If it's small enough to e-mail, send it to the e-mail in my profile. If it's too big to e-mail, then just let me know and we'll figure something else out.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account