Performance Exhaust?

"I was looking through mopedworld.com and they had a high performance exhaust for Puches. Does this really have a significant power increase? I know it gets the exhaust fumes out of the engine faster, but how much could i expect?<br>Also, they had it advertised for $80, is that the cheapest i could get it for?"

Re: Performance Exhaust?

hmm..80 is a pretty decent price for the exhuast! I really like the one on my Tomos Silver Bullet...it adds around 8-10 mph to the moped (moped has to be in good motor condition to get that high)!

: hmm..80 is a pretty decent price for the exhuast! I really like the one on my Tomos Silver Bullet...it adds around 8-10 mph to the moped (moped has to be in good motor condition to get that high)! <p>Cool. My moped's engine runs great. And i need a new exhaust system anyways. Now i just have to save up for a couple weeks. :(<br>My muffler is being held together with a clothespin <arg>

lol...like that one. A clothespin...lol

": lol...like that one. A clothespin...lol<p>It's true :(<br>The sound muffler thing in the exhaust came out and the whole thing was going to fall apart. So, i hammered it back together and stuck some metal clothespines in there to hold it in.<br>I really need that new exhaust..."

Re: is there a governor on a moped

A. Deppen /

"my moped goes about 25mph, is there any way to make it go 40-45mph?"

BUMP

James would you be interested in selling this performance clothes pin exhaust? email me.

80$ IS A GREAT DEAL BUT I WOOD SAY TRY A BLASTER PIPE FOR AN EVENN BETTER DEAL!! YOU CAN GET THEM AT THE DOLLAR GENERAL!!! GOOD LUCK BRO~!!

HOLY FUCK OLD THREAD.

oldest thread ive ever seen on here

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account