deezy we're coming for you

Me mike biery and pat perry are making a documentary film entitled "finding deezy" and will be in montana in a few days... so we need your address.

We want to get butt naked on mopeds with you... pm me.

Re: deezy we're coming for you

Well First you WILL have ta get past ~ME~Nuff said !!

Fuck yeah

Don Sumpter Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Well First you WILL have ta get past ~ME~Nuff said

> !!

^^do this butt naked too.^^

Just a old Friend is all; And I am ready to stand true for my Friend as well~!~ Can you say the same about your Friends ~?

جة نارية لدي درا Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Fuck yeah

I hope your guys' asses aren't as pasty white at Deezy's! :-)

full moon in june

I have been found before. I bet you could find me pretty easy if you came into town and asked around. When is this center of Montana endeavor to take place? I would probably want to be here for it.

We are leaving seattle tomorrow... how far are you from missoula? Helena? Laurel?

I really like this.

about 260 from Missoula, maybe more... but my older daughter lives there, so I could be there visiting. I doubt I'll be visiting by the time you come through though.

Helena is between Missoula and here, but like a hundred miles on this side of Missoula.

Laurel? Ya must be planning on swooping south huh? Laurel's the closest to me, on the other side of Billings from me. We shop in Billings when we can. Billings is like 135 miles from me; so not too bad. Laurel's a tiny town almost sorta like a baby sister town to Billings. Cute girls live there, but most of them have tiny brains.

I'm off the interstate by quite a ways. Big Timber is the closest interstate to me, which you would probably be going by if you were taking interstate through Laurel.

Ya must be travelling diagonally across Montana.... well as diagonal as is allowed with highway. You may still see snow on the Divide near Helena, as we got a bunch this weekend. Not sure how the Divide did though. Maybe the snow is just here. Only got a couple inches on the ground this morning, but it's been snowing for 3 days now, almost continually. Then some rain will mix in and melt it down a bit.

I'll PM ya my phone number so you can call if ya come through here. It might end up being a couple hundred miles out of your way if ya do Lewistown. We're in the exact center of Montana, so you can see it easily on your maps. If you do come by, stop at the Amish store by Eddie's Corner. -Like 15-20 miles from me. They got good eats there, and apple soda.

If you are near the Yellowstone river (by Billings,) maybe get out and stretch. Look around in the river rocks and you can find awesome moss agates.

Hi Lis. I like it too, if it can happen. Sad thing is; I'll probably be at work. If they are here around 6pm I'll be home though. Depending on how many there are, I could probably put ya up for the night as well.

I got dobe diamonds to send you Lis. I haven't forgotten. I just been so busy I can't even scratch an itch! You should receive them this week.

Deezy how about greybull? We ridin freight trains...

i like

i have been to billings... it rules there

oh wow.. we had our rail taken out of here about a dozen years ago. I miss it. ):

Wyoming? well I'm a half a state of montana away from there.

unless you live there.... I lived there for a year, and Billings is sorta yucky. I like the south rims. I like the river, I can get around there nicely, but the people sorta suck. Missoula's alot better. It's fine to visit for a bit though.

I stayed in Great Falls once for a few months. Stopped at Eddie's Corner just because it was there. We were driving down US-87 from Billings for hours and there was nothing, then like lewistown, hours more of nothing and just this truck stop. Montana can really make you appreciate distances.

Y'all, there should be a BNSF line that goes through great falls, then just hitch to lewistown or bribe deezy to come get you.

i also was camping on a big ass ranch technically in big timber... i may be jaded (edited)

i <3 montana my uncle lives in bozeman spent about a month there when i was 16[ish]

gorgeous country

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account