Thank You Mr. & Mrs. MopedLar!!!

Thank you soo much for a safe and enjoyable day yesterday. You folks are the best.

Moe & Bobbie

Re: Thank You Mr. & Mrs. MopedLar!!!

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

Why did I have to work...why....why?

I miss this every year because of Commencement

Wait until you here the final rider attendance...

What a ride!

And BIG, VERY BIG thank you for the hospitality!!! Awesome ride, even when it rained..;-) I'll be back next year. Rain or shine.

Great to meet many new faces, like Larry, Mike and Moe!!

Ciao!

"Guzzzzzi Lauri"

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Kim and I would like to extend a huge thanks to everyone who came out for the ride. Special thanks go out to RobK, Moe and Bobbie for being such a huge help to Kim and I. We couldn't have done it without these folks.

As anticipated, we had a record attendance this year......84 riders! We had folks from Canada, Michigan, OH, NC, MA, PA, NY, MD, CT, FL and of course NJ.

Again, thanks so much to everyone who came out and made this ride a huge success. Can't wait for next year!

Larry/Kim

We had a great time, thanks for another great ride

And Michelle for driving trail vehicle #2!

Thanks for the videos.

Everyone should take note how NOT to conduct themselves by riding on or across the yellow lines like that.

Aqua Dublavee /

Thank you for such an amazing time! The Works Fiasco (State College, PA) had a blast! We will be there next year for sure!

It was a honor and pleasure to meet some of the great figure heads of Moped Army.

Perfekt Timing Angel /

Huges thanks to Kim and Larry for their hospitality and for another great, organized ride! Thanks to all the right hand men and women, chase support, blockers, and tail gunners for keeping it all together!

I LOVED that it rained on us this year! it added a whole new level of adventure and a reminder to 'ride on.' couldn't have been better!

Congrats on the record breaker, and I look forward to seeing everyone again sooner than next year!

The rain actually WAS fun. No more worrying about what will happen if we get rained on. You keep moving forward.

Keith Barbuti /

Awesome day - thanks Larry & crew! See you next year.

Had an awesome time and thank you to everyone. You all have character and are interesting moped riders and awesome people. Thanks to Moe, RayRay and Lauri V for being nice and friendly to a newbie to mopedlar and rallygoer in general. Also when it was raining 2 of the cool dudes on the chappys, who gave me a backwoods cigar to ease the rain, you guys are true gentlemen and scholars. I hope to all see you guys/gals at the 11th annual. Next year I'll be bringing something else to ride, hopefully my finished peugeot 102sp.

Erik Kovac (NJ) /

I had a great time!!! The rain was fun! Im just glad I grabbed the magnum! Thanks again Larry!

thanks Larry and Kim and thanks also to Rob K for putting up with our silly shenanigans

and Rob K. for his awesome mechanical skills and tireless work!

Moe

Once we were completely soaked the rain didnt matter anymore. I'm just glad my bike didnt inhale too much water. The thing never ran so cool. Temps in the mid 200's. It slowed us down but didnt ruin the day. Props to the whole team who make this possible

Let me add my thanks for a wonderful weekend . Great ride, good company and the peds..Thanks Wardie

Larry Picarello /

Once again, an excellent ride. Great to see all ages, all walks of life, stock and modified mopeds. Larry & Kim are the best! Special thanks to Rob, Moe and others who helped out.

John Joedicke /

Definitely a thank you for the ride preparations and good time in Jersey Larry, Kim and Rob! Great seeing a lot of the faces that post on the Army site and seeing their rides. Sorry for the CBR125 but that was the runner for this weekend. Maybe next year the MB5 will be down for the ride. (edited)

That freespirit derbi rigid is so nice.Thanks For hosting the ride Larry it was so much fun.

2012-05-26_14-02-30_766.jpg

Paul Degenaro /

John - don't be sorry for bringing the CBR125. It was nice seeing a bike that's rare (unavailable) in the US. And yes, thanks to Larry & Kim. Sorry I had to leave early to make my way back to CT. But the ride was great and showed off the beauty of northern NJ (especially in the rain!)

Where's JR Bobdobbs At ?

Flower shirt^

Thank you again Moped Lar and your fantastic crew! It was a great day for all even with the rain! Definitely have to put fresh rubber on the bikes that need them, hard rubber is only good for certain things!

The "Roadblocks"

I think Robert the King of all Chappy's gets the award for speed of self-repairing his own stuff to get back on the road this year.

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Yup, that was pretty dang impressive fixing that blue chappy on the fly like that. He didn't even take it off the trailer when he was fixing it!

My pics...

My Pics...

Cool pics, never seen so many chappys in one place ever!

I winned the ride

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account