People who jump in the road at you.

Ok so the millionth time someone has jumped in the road at me or someone I was riding with. I think I'm missing something? Why do people do this? Are they just that excited to see a moped?

Re: People who jump in the road at you.

Luke “Funkenet” Hosfield /

Haha happens to me too. Really want to hit one of them. Get my moneys worth out of my moped insurance.

There trying to make you crash run them over

maybey your headlight is on, and they are mothmen

i forgot to mention that this only happens downtown in the drunken frat type areas.

yeah dude same thing happens all the time in lexington. pretty sure they are trying to make you crash or atleast scare you. frat kids/grove rats

Luke “Funkenet” Hosfield /

I bet hitting someone at 30 mph would hurt you as much as them.

carry a rubber mallet. aim for the head.

David Fleming /

Carry a chain and road rash them.

we had a guy get pushed over and had his bike stolen... a few of us wear kill straps now so the bike wont run if this happens

Edward Richardson /

Totally preferred the Nintendo 64 version of Road Rash with Sugar Ray soundtrack.

Michael Dreamboat /

bash skull w ulock

i had a kid fishing on a bridge pretend to cast his line straight at me as i rode by, i felt like stopping and throwing him off the bridge but i didnt.. prolly should have though

Yeah this happens to us all the time. always either drunk bro douche. or sketch ass guy who has obviously decided that your little bike looks like a lot of fun and he would like to own one that very second. unfortunately the latter is usually the case. we all carry ASP's now. that makes people not want to run at you.

no one touches MY man!

Andy Simpson Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> no one touches MY man!

I know right? I'm always like "yo dude hands off! let's high five!"

I always stop turn around stare at 'em and make 'em think I'm hangry. Then I give 'em a hug. Works everytime 60% of the time.

i hate when im hangry

I have had people jump at me, but i find myself doing it when I see mopeders I don't recognize in my home town...usually followed by a "LET'S RIDE SOME TIME"

Ball peen hammer keeps em off...

Air horn

Alcohol activates old brain... as in: A throw back to the days we (as a group) ran down and tackled 4 legged pray...what?

Ask the drunk at Nashville how he feels about jumping in front of mopeds and trying to snatch someone off their bikes... He got 2 nice high fives to the face with a helmet. Haha.

Sounds like a sure fire Death wish ta me !

one time some dipshit did this to me while i was on my bicycle. he actually brushed my right arm when he made his move. it scared the shit out of me and pissed me off. i circled back via side streets. i waited until i was certain he was intent on walking forward undisturbed . i blasted behind him, not letting up as to not let him hear my freewheel clicking. when i got about 20 feet from him, i screamed. as he jumped and turned around, i rode by and stiff-armed him. he fell hard on his ass, and i just laughed my way home.

this just happened to me tonight when I was riding past a pool around sunset. the guy was making a weird gesture and acted like he was going to walk in front of me, so I swerved toward him.

I thought it was just me.

I had a guy act like he was going to punch me

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

I had some BU idiots try this in Boston last week. I just accelerate, maintain my line, and watch them dive for cover

SkUG SkUGosarus /

i drive straight at them and toot my duck fart horn, then with my open face helmet shout "ITS A ROAD!" and carry on my way, thye normally move out the way (this is at about 15mph)

people are stupid

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account