Re: Accident details...

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Harvey is right..Trike saved my right leg from catastrophic collision.

Picture this: Bright sunny day, straight road, double yellow line, minding my own business on the blue Pryer doing 30 with my freind Ray 400 feet up ahead of me.

Car coming in other direction has mysterious bout of octogenarian blindness and bangs a left right in my face with no time to do anything except crank the bars left to soften the collision by turning a head on into a strong sideswipe and flip-over.

Cops wrote her up for multiple violations, ambulance drags me off to the trauma center with 2 broken ribs and assorted smaller injuries.

Lawyer having a field day because she has absolutely no defense, and her insurance company has already accepted responsibility and paid me for the totaled Pryer (which I restored anyway). Becaue of the severity and extreme painful nature of my injuries and the skill of the top notch attorney I hired, he told me to expect 6 figure settlement without trial.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account