Jacksonville Branch

Jaxfat Delano /

I moped out of Riverside in Jacksonville, FL. Is there a local branch around here? If not, I think there should be...

Re: Jacksonville Branch

Patrick Keaton /

We used to start the rides in Riverside near FCCJ Kent, and also off of Stockton. I think the rides decreased, and the members that attend the rides decreased, is because the rides are now started off of San Jose, and most of the members are in Riverside.The Buzz Killers is what we go by, but other members want a name change. Our web site has been closed, so if you know how to make a web site for us, that would help.I think any website would be good, except for Facebook and Myspace. It was about 3 years ago to this day, that we had one of are most awesome rides. Do you have a blue top tank Tomos ?

Jaxfat Delano /

I have a green Tomos Targa. I program for a living but I don't do website. I might be able to create something or use a CMS or something. What is the domain name?

you can ride with us only if you can bench press dr moped.

Salsa Salsa /

King Drunky JCams /

That's me on the far left.

Jaxfat Delano /

how about I will ride with you if you can bench press me.

Jaxfat Delano /

I don't know what you guys are doing, but, it does not look like mopedin'.

Jaxfat Delano /

What is your paypal? I will send you and your crew some money for shirts.

buzz killers is a great name.

Jaxfat Delano /

Damn. I used to live in riverside! Park and Cherry...

Patrick Keaton /

If you can get the domain back, then Ray Hollister, the creator of the website can be contacted to see if he will recreate the website.Ray might not want to fool around with doing it, that might be the problem.The issue was the price to host the website,it was increased to make it to much to afford. Kevin had last control of the website, since Ray got out of mopeds.I have never seen those people without shirts at any of are moped rides. We need all the help we can get with a website. Attached is a file that was found by me, it is a logo that might be used as an alternative to the old logo. The other words on the logo need to be edited out.

buzzkillers.png

Michael Dreamboat /

Relatively new moped owner here over in Mandarin. Found a superfun route for late night riding.

Start at the Walmart on San Jose and basically ride all the way to the St John's poker room. At 1am or later on a weeknight it's clear sailing open throttle 30 mph goodness the whole way. Just keep going down San Jose, then you'll go over the St John's little bridge, turn left on racetrack rd and then it gets really fun. Big open stretch, then two lane through some woods, up a small hill, up a huge hill, and there. Fun stuff.

Michael Dreamboat /

Also new logo

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account