Montreal area off island ride 10 June

Thinking to make a run on 10th June from the same Rigaud rest area (GPS 45.469017,-74.254673) to the antique fair at Centre d’action Ste Anne de Prescott Ontario (GPS 45.443753,-74.471031).

Roads are good once in Ontario and not too many hills for the lower HP bikes, distance from rest area to fair is only 20km. After checking out antique rural stuff we can go for a longer ride and head up back past the biker bar in St.Eugene.

Lots of goodly open stretches of road if you need to stretch your ped's legs and see just how well she goes on the flat straight with no traffic.

Re: Montreal area off island ride 10 June

How many miles is that as I'm just a Dumm ol'yank who don't know these things ?

20km is only 12.5 miles, which is obviously not far, but some people in Montreal would have to travel 80km or 50 miles just to get to Rigaud rest area. Last fall 5 people made it out for a short poutine run (and Lance did not make it).

do you think my honda passport would get me across thee border cause id love to go to canada for a ride

Rick Bergsma /

Someday I will make it Reb. , but not this time .

My Moby was originally from Montreal , so it would be like coming home for it .

Let's see where you are at it's 2800 miles more or less ,and if I swing by DeeZy's house then go to ?!!?Camp and pickup BadBob and have him show me the way well~ !?!

Don - get Deezy and also bring BadBob - make sure you bring extra back packs so we can load you all up with poutine mix to bring home!

I can snuggle into a suitcase if I have to, but I'd want some female companionship in there if I were in too long.

I sorta would like a window to look out of too.

No guy's this would be Epic Journey time and do a 6000 mile ride there and back again ;something even ol'Bad Bob and Billbo Baggins would know about !~

Bump in case anyone is interested - the weather is going to be good on Sunday and there is no protesters to disrupt traffic off island and get all the car drivers impatient and pissy.

Fair starts at 11 oclock at the Centre d’action in Ste Anne de Prescott Ontario.

do another one later in the summer, i'd love to come ride montreal!

Wow, that would be fun, truck not running well or would consider it, what are regs concerning bringing a moped into the country in a truck? Both are registered and insured in MN. I would love to meet and ride with you.

I plan to be at the Oxford Mills rally for vintage bikes near Ottawa July 7, later in the summer also have a run to a beer micro brewery, also a run out to Rigaud for the hotrod show in August, a run to a vineyard in early fall, fall leaves colour run in October.

I am going to these events anyway so if people want to ride along they are very welcome to come along.

As long as you have a valid plate, registration and insurance you are permitted to trailer the bikes into Canada, ride them, trailer them home.

I plan on being in MTL later for work, probably mid July or end of summer. Any chance for loaner?

will targaped be there cause if hes not gonna be there whats the point of going

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account