ZA-puchacycle

Willie Fisher /

Firmstrong Chief bicycle with reedkitted ZA. 4 petal,20mm mikuni.Homoet pipe. front and rear drumbrakes.Built to last.No chinese POS here.this muthafucker rocks hard and fast.

chief 004.JPG

Re: ZA-puchacycle

Hahahaa moar pics

no brakes! that's freaking kewl beans!

have fun getting the spokes removed from your body when your bicycle wheels explode

Rollo Tomassi /

Mo Peds (mopagen) — 34 minutes ago

no brakes! that's freaking kewl beans!

Says it has brakes, and you can seen the moped hubs in the picture.

I like this thing. have you looked at maybe thicker spokes?

ok, I know .. but ya. I see brake. I don't know how they will hold up.

Its a freaking joke duder!

Rollo Tomassi /

What forks are those?

Cosmo nPuch Stillstolen /

Brace yourself for all the usual motorized bike insults.

Nice work.

It looks like you have some 11 gage spokes at least.

What kinda speed ?

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

With that small rear sprocket, and the large circumference wheel, there must be a 10-tooth (or less) front sprocket, or that pipe will never hit.

I've had a fantasy of putting a Puch on a bike.

It will happen if this engine ever takes a shit.

So far, a few thousand miles, some were very abusive mountain dirt road miles.

138cc 4T flat head

44mph all day- faster than almost any stock moped (3 and 4 speed Italian bikes not included)

Purpose built gusseted frame, heavy duty shit everywhere. This frame is begging for a big bad 2T.

But your Firmstrong looks good and clean. A nice example.

Whizzer in Washinton Camp 008.JPG

Willie Fisher /

Ok,for the no brakes dude,notice the moped hubs?spokes are 12 gage.plenty strong,laced on NOS heavy duty steel rims.again plenty strong.Downhill marvin,gearing is 20/36.55-60mph all day long.front fork is original schwinn springer.for the haters here is pic of an e50 puchacycle.

wheels 007.JPG

on the plus side, you can accurately prewrite your own obituary.

Salsa Salsa /

i understand what you did, and you did a really good job. . .

but i dont understand why you did it.

I see someone has already posted a comment like "That set up is FAR better than a chinese kit" on your motor bicycling dot com. post.

I did that a couple years ago (praise puch over china girls) and it started a shit storm that ended with me racing a Puch against a kit powered motorized bike. I don't need to tell you who won that race.

Post the other pic here too, please.

Edit: Goddam, you're fucking old! (edited)

Willie Fisher /

cosmos,,here is other pic.It is of another zapuch.these were both built from scratch botttem up.Super fast and smooth.My OLDER brother built these.And many others as well.He had a tomos powered one last year but getting it geared right was just too much.E50's are probably easiest,and quite fast.

elgin.jpg

Now that's what I'm talking about.

Nice

motorized bicycles have been around for over a centuary i have never seen anyone die from riding one

yall gutta stop being a bunch of fuckin pussies

willie i love it totally friggin awesome i wanna put an a35 on a bike i just gutta find a decent frame dont want no walmart huffy even though thenm motoredbike.com guys swear by them

if youre on those sites you know rusticoray and axlerod both ride them and really good friends

Jason Crawley /

Awesome build I would love to make one like that.

fallout Survivor /

Excellanto!

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account