Mopeds in Wolfen

I'm watching some bizarre horror movie from 1981 called "Wolfen". So far there have been 2 mopeds, a step through and a Puch Magnum. Sadly, the guy on the Magnum gets attacked and his bike crashes into a bunch of rocks. I cant think of a better vehicle to avoid mind-reading werewolves on than a moped.

Re: Mopeds in Wolfen

See Ya Moped Army /

Dang, we both must be on the same wave length!

Or on the same channel....

wow larry. we really are on the same wavelength. i love that there is more than one person out there sitting on their ass, watching horror movies, and reading the MA boards. haha-the people in this movie have a lot of problems with their peds. somebody else just wiped out.

See Ya Moped Army /

I saw that fat bastard dump that Magnum. What an idiot! I'm flipping back and forth between this movie and football.

See Ya Moped Army /

This movie came out the same year I graduated High School!

They make it a point to say how wolves can run 40mph, foreshadowing a bad time for our Puch hippy

Wow that's a pretty deep bump. 13 years....

I miss deezy.....

Alexandro Ramirez-Nagy /

In the movie bumblebee, there's a puch and the poor thing gets WRECKED. CLutch roast and thrown on its side constantly.

i still keep up with deez on other mediums, he's really ramped up his artwork and it fucking rules. Like back in the day he had some good stuff but the more recent you can see the huge progress he's made - real cool.

anyway, now i wanna see wolfen

also FYI there's a wiki about mopeds in movies and media. some favorites that i had found were a vespa si behind lithgow in a warehouse toward the end of buckaroo bonzai, a pair of hobbits in the distance at a campground in natl. lampoons vacation, and more recently, eugene swoops' motobecane in stranger things and a pair of derbi's in a moroccan marketplace in Hanna.

never noticed them at the campground but im almost positive there are 2 yellow moby's behind Clark during the "eating the piss sandwich" scene from Vacation

also, theres a REALLY shitty movie called Laserblast (that is only watchable as a MST3K episode) where the girl has an orange (or red) ped, just dont remember what kind

wow, didnt know Whitley Streiber from Communion wrote that

ocqRX2.gif

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account