Re: Well fuck: moped bites

Luke “Funkenet” Hosfield /

Knocking on wood, haven't yet been to the ER for moped bites. Ouch WTF happen there?

you think that hurts, you should see what happened to my friend charlie's ASS!

Not too bad, but Ive burn my leg on my pipe on a daily basis. This was from a burn that happened just after breaking my throttle cable a few miles from home. I had to walk the bike home with this little burn on my leg. Not a happy camper.

Fingers crossed while I still got em!

I haven't had anything major happen, but here's a quick list

Carb cleaner and/or gas in wounds or face by spray (prerequisite)

Stabbed leg with exacto knife cutting plastic

Broken nails off fingers

Burned

Stabbed by sprockets

Pinched by hammers, clamps and springs

Wrapped hand around drill bit backwards while in work gloves

Sanded hands and fingers

Plenty of small flesh wounds due to any number of the above

I'm sure there's more I don't remember

Take Me Home Kev /

vintage rust Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Shot of carb cleaner to the eye will wake you up

> in the morning

HAHA Done that a few times.

Take Me Home Kev /

Done that a few times. haha

vintage rust Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Shot of carb cleaner to the eye will wake you up

> in the morning

SkUG SkUGosarus /

unrelated but I got stitches in my eyeball - ow (edited)

SkUG SkUGosarus /

...forgot the pic - oops

(edited)

eyestitches-after.jpg

This is from falling. I was on a one way road going through a blind corner at about 30 and some lady in an SUV decided to take a short cut and go the wrong way down this road. As soon as I saw her, I slammed on the brakes and high sided. Super manned it off the bike. While I was laying on the ground bleeding, she had the nerve to come over and yell at me for scaring her. I'm dumb and didn't get insurance info because I was so mad. After getting up and walking around I got really dizzy and lost vision. It was the weirdest feeling. I couldn't see for a good 5 minutes until it started to clear up again. I'm very lucky though, It could have been much much worse.

use a ratchet with attached socket as a hammer, only to have the socket fly off and hit you in the forehead leaving a large bloody gash... check!

careful now...

Chris Davis /

I was working on a briggs and stratton lawn mower engine last summer. I was re-aligning the flywheel to the coil. (Some neighbor kid hit a big stick with it and threw the retaining pin out too, little shit.)

I somehow pulled my hand out and (the engine never started or anything it had no gas in it) I somehow RIPPED a patch of skin off the top of my hand larger than the old silver dollars!!!!

I had to go and buy those special waterproof skintight bandages they use in the hospitals to hold iv's in and literally smear neosporin on this thing 2 times a day for weeks. the doc told me I could let it dry out and use regular bandages, but I would have a huge scar and it would probably take 3 times as long to heal. This thing looked nasty.

But I kept it clean and wet and the new skin grew in nice and fast. and Now I can't even tell it happened. There is no scar at all and it even tans with the rest of the hand which is unusual.

SkUG SkUGosarus /

Trying to pry a rubber bush out, slipped and caught the threads on the bolt...

everytime i wrench i get bit :( i keep bactine and band-aid in business

♣Slew Foot♣ /

shin digs you gotta love 'em

replace your peds normal bland blunt black jack pedals for some cool titanium cutters and show off how much you can bleed out on anticoagolants and blood thinners.

DSCF0007.JPG
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account