Re: Worcester, I Hardly Knew Her (+Monday night Rides)

Elm street. At the corner of oak street.

<3

yeo, lets rip this city tonight, lets uh do a big ride yeah?

Vincents @8 ride leave at 9

☠ Leg! ☠ /

So. im very very poor. i will be bringing alot of random moped stuff for sale. mostly maxi stuff. 2x Swingarm 2x Top tree for maxi whole Petal setup with good arms. clubman bars, shocks......ect BRING YOUR $$$ BUY MY STUFF!. Also have a Moby Rolling(ish back wheel is off) with engine that is free and useable. needs some tlc. $100 all day. PM me for more info and ill bring it. my bike was stolen at the last rally in Brooklyn and trying to make some cash to build a new bike. HELP LEG. come see us at the Mohawk Mammoths Tee-pee. YEAH!

You guys are bringing a teepee? I can't wait. My great-granny was Mohawk from upstate ny. I think I'll shave my head Mohawk style for this occasion, plus it's too damn hot!

we are riding. meet at vincents

49 suffolk st. grafton hill

☠ Leg! ☠ /

Yeah teepee! Its going to be so awesome!!!! for anyone going i have a bunch of stuff for sale. Please take a moment to peek and if you want something i will bring it to the rally. Help me rebuild my bike! bring yer $$$. Yeah! LEG!

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/read.php?2,3103502

yes graig built us a whole big teepee by himself, will we still have room for it sabat? its like 15 feet diameter now haha. probably room for an extra 5 people to sleep in

We did a test run for the Friday night ride after meeting at Vincents tonight. Shits gonna be a blaaaaast. Scattered fun rides around the city/surrounding towns on Thursday!

Get ready to get Worcestered?

@Leg, I'm seriously considering those clubman's , And thinking bout the gazelles..

plenty of room, you can set it up in the yard

cant wait. WORCESTER!

Get hyped for the illest rally in New England this year.

So bummed I'm only making it to the Saturday ride if current Plans hold up

Anyone blasting tonight??

Give Mr a call if so..

ill rip tomorrow, i got wrenches to turn and i gotta clean up the firehouse.

mike, can i use your lawnboy for the yard?

I may stop by and help wrench nd clean, and maybe buy your variator / do some weight reduction and ramp extensions.

sabat come get it I have no truck right now. Ill be home all day if you need help setting up and opening large doors.

I have a targa for sale. 400$ drive it home. Its pretty rough looking but it runs fine. could really use tires. all the lights work and brakes etc.

IMG_1730.JPG

I'm looking to get rid of my gila'd e50/tm24/destroyer setup for something more reliable. It has a treats unstuffed race crank and two shoe clutch. Looking for a treats reed kit v.2 with a carb bigger than 15 and a pipe better than a boss. Also bringing a bunch of moby engine stuff if anyone is interested.

moped mondays <3

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account