STOLEN MOPED Knoxville area

Green Maxi MKII with ZA50 and 5 stars stolen from UT knoxville campus - completely stock. Has long seat. If you see it on CL call the cops, if you see it out, throw a lock on it.

call 615 eightthreezero 6501 or 615 foursevenseven 8025 (edited)

Re: STOLEN MOPED Knoxville area

Sorry to hear about your loss. I wish you the best of luck in your recovery.

Bummer. I bought one of these about 3 weeks ago in Maryland. How long ago was it stolen? I doubt its the same one.

I feel for you. I had my other maxi stolen last year around this time.

It was stolen sometime over the weekend...

It's one of the newer ones (1980+?) with the extra multi colored decals on the rear fender and around the badge on the tank. Seat has been lowered and is partially mounted to the rack. (edited)

Bummer dude. This is the bike you rebuilt on the warehouse floor at break down and die years ago, right? swoops will lookout for it!

Nope nope... that's my 78 mkii with snowflakes... This belongs to a friend...

I dread the day I have a bike stolen

I just added a table to the wiki page for stolen mopeds so that we can have an easy list of them. When I get some time I'll do a search of the message boards over the past year and populate it.

http://www.mopedarmy.com/wiki/Stolen_Mopeds

What would be awesome is if we could get vins on them too... Good work rob!

Adding columns is easy, I was tweaking the format so everything would fit in one page. If you have the VIN or picture, I can add it for your ped.

Cool... I'll work on that... I'll see if the guy who had it stolen has it.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account