Robot penis top tank?

I don't know what this build means...

but it means somethin....

Whether I feel as though my penis is too small and must compensate,

or maybe I long for giant robot dick,

or maybe just that I had a bunch of crap laying around....

or I hate the look of stock hobbits.

All I know is this:

It can't be wrong if it feels so right.

It's not done yet of course, just got into it. But I like the form, and it will be nice to have 2.5 gallons to ride off into the sunset.

Oh, I cut off the rear tail's nip. It's going to have a taillight sticking out there. Thinking of painting the frame dark gray, like the bar under the tank.

Re: Robot penis top tank?

† CH∆D † /

I dig. Would loose the pig tail though. Perhaps a curvy flat bobber type seat.

That's the "nip"

Pig tail is more like it actually. It's gone already. Chopped it after I shot the pics

Michael Dreamboat /

red rocket obv

† CH∆D † /

I think it fits well. Thing I notice with hobbit frame top tank conversions is that square frame blocking at head tube screws up the crossbar geometry IMO. Id paint your crossbar to match frame to balance that. Rad bike. Pipe looks wicked too.

† CH∆D † /

On the pipe side picture you see that the tank shape actually matches the shape of the pedal chain cover. Similarity ties it up nice

stock pa shocks minus plastic?

r⚡️o⚡️d⚡️ n⚡️e⚡️y /

THAT IS SICK!!!!!!!

hahaha yesssss love it, great work man

Take Me Home Kev /

Dig it!

looks alright, mabe move the subframe back a couple inches.

Well, you can't compare my build to yours, scootertrash.

You got more skillz than I.

I might move it back, we'll see

I'm really into this built.

I would seal the end cafe seat part so its not open. Clean up the seat upholstery and I would paint the tank and seat end black and do some large brush pinstripping in white. A red white black classic color scheme would compliment the steampunk/cafe mix really well. Just my opinion.

Great job. Really creative cafe look.

Thx folks.

Like I said, this is not even close to done.

Just made the initial form of it today, still have to clean up everything.

That rear area will be covered, everythings gonna get different paint, get more refined and detailed. Today was the banging out part.

Just thought I'd show it off cuz I was so excited to see the beginnings of this project.

Coolio. Keep postin updates homey.

right on!

It would be awesome if you could split the tank down the middle and tunnel it...

Let's go ride!!!!

Rad. Does the bulk of the tank combined with your handlebar position affect your turn radius? The top pic especially lools like you'd be banging the inside of your wrist trying to swing a left.

Yeah, what michael said. If you could cut the ends of two of those tanks, weld them at the ends, cut a long U trough and take sheet metal and seal the trough closed to make the tank and seat all one peace. Say goodbye to runnin out of gas. That would be a lot of work, but I like where yr mind went with that one michael.

Yeah, that would be awesome. But I'm not setup to weld this super thin stainless. I welded the old opening closed, and the cap section on, and it's very hard to get it to seal. It's sealed now, but burn thru is a pain.

If I had a tig I'd be all set, but alas..no.

2.5ga should be plenty.

I think it is very creative.That airfilter looks serious.

please paint tank your skin tone.

I don't think they have "pastey Jew" color in duplicolor.

Pretty much thinking of having the tank staying silver, but gray frame, black headlight guyee, black side covers.

Sounds like it would be a bargain of a color though :P lol

I would love to see some of the peoples reactions that instantly go to phallic things when you pull up next to then.

maybe just give them a knowing wink, lol

that simo calibrata pipe is sick sick sick on a hobbit. my buddy has one on his athena'd hobbit... 60+... you realize the rear mount on the pipe and on the subframe lines up ... all you have to do is make a flange to hold the header up

Most of that pipe is actually the Moby auto adj pipe which I coupled to a bit of a boss style pipe. I combined 3 pipes to make that.

It hits pretty hard.

It's mounted under the rear swingarm with a bracket I made. It's really stable.

This is fucking awesome in so many ways.

Bothers me.

Gromosaurus Rex - Brad Pitt /

What pipr is that ?

Do the tank skin tone with veins, front fairing dick knob skin tone and get some of these to hang off the back end

(edited)

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account