cheapest place to buy 60cc kit for tomos

chuck russo va /

where is the cheapest place to buy a 60cc kit for a tomos moped?

Re: cheapest place to buy 60cc kit for tomos

i can't answer your question but i found at my local cycle shop

they can order one for $150 compared to $350 on mopedwarehouse.com so i guess what im trying to say is watch out for internet prices. your local cycle shop may have a parts catalog they can order stuff from.

theres no way your going to buy a 60cc kit for 150,think about it, bi-turbo, cyl & piston kit, bigger 15mm carb and manifold and all the hardware anc cable to install for 150!.no way!!.

if your looking for a kit give me a call at 330 762 2121 ask for maz.I'l work you out a good deal!.thanks.

Bob,

I can guarantee you three things.

One : Your local dealer can not get you the kit for $150.00.

Two: You did not see the Tomos kit On mopedwarehouse.com for $350.00

Three : The Mopedwarehouse does not sell the same kits that every other US/Canadian based shop sells.

Chris

oh. well i guess my local shop keeper's catalog didn't have all the parts. Sorry to mis-inform.

chris, what is the difference on the mopedwarehouse kit?

Hey Chuck, saw where you was looking at a 15mm AMAL, mopedwarehouse has a auction site mopedauction.com (no sure this add is exact) going for $50 "NEW" and Chris will see that your satisfied. Doug D.

chuck russo /

well my wallet was stolen or lost, im not sure which one but it had all the money i had in it so i cant buy a carb or bog bore kit anymore and i dont even think i ahve enough money to get my ped out of the shop

that sucks! sorry to hear that chuck.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account