www.mopedsonline.com anyone bought from them?

I was wondering if anyone's bought from www.mopedsonline.com before. I ordered a Leo Vinci exhaust and two new tires for my peugeot and sent a money order almost three weeks ago and still havent received anything. I emailed them a few days ago with no response. Tomarrow i'll call them to see what's up. Has anyone had any problems with these people before?

RE: www.mopedsonline.com anyone bought from them?

sorry, never dealt with them myself but if you can be sure to let us know what the final resolution is. we can't have people ripping off moped riders.

dave

-moped army-

Well i just got an email back from them finally. It seems that for leo vinci's they have to order from italy which takes about 3 weeks. He seemed sincere enough and apologized for not putting a note on the pages to say that the leo vinci's take longer. I dont mind waiting as long as i know it'll come sometime and not never.. but this place seems alright to order from (just call them first and make sure they dont have to special order anything).

Shane J. Wolfe /

Yeah.. I ordered from them on the 30th of August. I ordered a Puch carb rebuild kit, and have yet to receive it....

Shane J. Wolfe /

I just got my stuff to...

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account