Snail Convention in Cincy!

Hey,all you Humpbacked Snail Lovers!There's a gathering of cumbersome looking machines converging on the quaint city of Cincinnati on Mar.29-31st.You can phone the `Cock and Bull'(no kidding!)....HaHa!......at 1-859-491-9292.That's where they'll be meeting.OR you can E-mail the `Ten Year Lates' at punk_rock_artist@hotmail.com Now don't you snail-lovers ever say I am prejudiced against cosmetically-challenged machines!OH! This is called SCOOTERSFORLOSERS or some thing like Scootapalooza,I think.HeHe!

Re: Snail Convention in Cincy!

Oh Don!! You never let up do ya???????HA HA HAAAAAAA!

Re: Snail Convention in Cincy!

It's just too much fun,Ike!LOL!!

How's the furnace since we.....

.....adjusted it,Ike?You're gonna need that furnace tonight,man!Fifteen degrees!When I get home I'm gonna turn that wood stove cherry red.Whew!

Re: How's the furnace since we.....

The Cock and Bull is a bar in Covington Ky, right down the street from my house. We plan on being there to throw some real bikes in the mix!

HaHaHaHaHaaaaa!Now Crisis,don't get hurt down there!That scoot crowd is a skewed bunch anyway.Gotta be to love THOSE things!And remember.Those snails carry all sorts of diseases and plague that's catching to mopeds.That's why they steam escargot.Yuck!Dirty Snails! (:^)

Hahahaha....Don, you are a funny one! I can handle myself though....I am not afraid.

Re: One Word

SNAROL!

Jim

Matt-Cincy /

ha, you guys are great.

Chris lets go over there and see if they want to play chicken!

Walker

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account