michigan fest

is the moped army going to have a booth at Michigan Fest this year? is anyone going?

Re: michigan fest

Sarah

When is it? What is it? Where is it??

Thanks,

Ike

hey Ike.. its a music festival they have in MI every year.. late march style.

sarah... some of us were thinking of going, but i only care to see hot snakes and coalesce.. and cant swing 30$ a day to see 2 bands.. you should come down here for the bbq in cincy, though.. take care...

casey

Sarah, your the girl with cool hair! Swarm and Destroy. I bet you like LeTigre. :)

Chris

InfectedBootSector /

Yer havin a BBQ? When? I'll be there!

I don't think we're going to have a booth this year, since we didn't come up with a moped to raffle off. There is one reserved for us, but we dont' have anything set up for it as of yet - and the fest starts tomorrow. A little disappointing, but I think that the impact at the fests is farily small. If we had the moped to raffle, that would be key.

For everyone else, you can get more info <a href="http://www.michiganfest.org/"; target="_blank">here</a>.

hey boot - its gonna be april 5-6 (tentatively)... our organizational skills are a little wack, but ill let ya know when we are certain its gonna happen..

arent you in MD? how far is that? like 8 hrs?

casey

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account