Whose has dun dare fastest moped?

Justin Huffman /

That is all.

Re: Whose has dun dare fastest moped?

I have the fastest on of only the collection I have, for they is all dat dunn dere mine.

ɯɐpɐ ʞunʞs /

You know, if you want to hold true to the normal US definition of "moped", any of us here with a 30mph stock bike have the fastest "moped".

Because technically, as soon as we increase the power over 2hp (even with an expansion chamber), or break over 30mph, the bike is a motorcycle according to the law.

My Gila/TM24/MLM Pinto is 100% legal in WI

Overpriced Parts /

I got the fastest mopeds in my village

I got the only mopeds in my village too ha ha.

ɯɐpɐ ʞunʞs /

Cooper Hennick Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> My Gila/TM24/MLM Pinto is 100% legal in WI

Only if registered as a motorcycle.

Salsa Salsa /

^^^ Dont Be A TOOL

Cooper Hennick Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> My Gila/TM24/MLM Pinto is 100% legal in WI

A challenger from the north appears!

Salsa Salsa /

so is it a race to 30mph?

His build is full gnar. Nice ped Cooper!

Why would you ever case match an e50 with the crank in the case, that's just stupid!

His staple of cleanliness is likely far above yours, so it's likely not an issue. Get over it.

Salsa Salsa /

Bro he had putty.

but for real! he had to have the cases bored. so why didnt he match it when he was boring it out for the gila?

Salsa Salsa /

Does he run side covers ever?

I ride this motorcycle on the highway. The chameleon paint is faster than the human eye! I used my dick to bore out the cases....had to remove the crank so I didn't get sounded by the rod.

that puch is hot to dealth

Unapproved Message (moderated automatically, please approve if not spam)

Don't ruin the tip, you only got one.

with all that added weight in the clutch bell i think that clutch is useless! pllus theres no point in having an internal rotor cdi... should have jsut modded a ktm clutch to fit instead of that huge chunk!

hu con re dis?

The first puch is cool but that brooks saddle and drop bars must murder the taint.

No that seat doesn't go under the taint, it goes up the ass....duh, bro!

Haha, thanks Joel.

Hey buttcheeks, race me and tell me that clutch bell is useless (OH DANG CALLIN U OUT!!) I actually have a KTM in there now...those BRN clutches are worthless.

Maize, I just put the gila piston in place and WHACKED it there with a rubber mallet.

Actually the case match job with the crank in was for a different build. Just use saran wrap and putty and don't be an idiot and flush it all out afterwords and you're all good.

I'm not quite sure, but I don't think there's any speed limit on mopeds in WI, just engine size. Oddly enough, if you have working pedals you can have up to a 130cc engine. I told the DMV all about it and they gave me a moped title and registration.

ɯɐpɐ ʞunʞs /

Speed limits on mopeds in WI exist. 30mph. Wisconsin specifically states that you can have over 50cc if it is a "bicycle type" vehicle. I'm curious, as this may not include mopeds when it really comes down to it. More likely this is to include motorized bicycles.

Salsa Salsa /

I dont know what your refering to about the whacking thing. i really like this build but there are little things that get me, like those sidecover tabs on the frame, why didnt you cut those off?

That's how I bored it out maize, get it (he-he)?!! and you actually NOTICE those tabs?

Yeah you're right about the 30mph thing, but I don't know how they enforce that because every modern scooter goes like 40 stock. But the bicycle type thing is referring to old mopeds, not motorized bikes.

ɯɐpɐ ʞunʞs /

Even so, going over 30mph makes it, by WI state law, a motorcycle and not a moped.. :)

Wisconsin abbreviated moped overview.

Comprehend it as you will, but a moped so long as it has pedals and 50cc's regardless of actual manufacturer top speed is still a moped. I'll take word of mouth from a DMV official or cop over your insight.

ɯɐpɐ ʞunʞs /

Copied/pasted from the WI DOT website as well:

A moped is:

Any of the following vehicles (excluding a tractor) capable of speeds not more than 30 mph, with 150 lb. Rider on a dry, level, hard surface with no wind, a power source as an integral part of the vehicle, and a seat for the operator:

A bicycle-type vehicle with fully operative pedals and an engine certified by the manufacturer at not more than 130cc.

A Type 1 motorcycle with an automatic transmission and engine certified at not more than 50cc.

http://www.dot.state.wi.us/drivers/drivers/apply/types/motorcyc.htm

ɯɐpɐ ʞunʞs /

Joel, I lived in Madison a while back. I know the laws there haha.

Dude I go to school in Madison, we're like brothers!@!!

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account