Swap Meet Sunday 3/24/02

There is a Walnecks Swap meet Sunday in Sprinfield Ohio!

I have run onto some good deals there in the past! Lot of Harley stuff , but i have got a few good mopeds and CT 70`S

there. It is both indoors and out, rain or shine! IT IS ALSO A SHOW! I saw an unbeleivable Motobecane moped in the show last time i went. Be there!!!

Ike

Re: Swap Meet Sunday 3/24/02

Thanks,Ike!I'd like to make it up,but if the weather's good,I'm gonna try to be out on a really long ride.Springfield's too far to `ped.Ha!

gimmyjimmy /

There is also a huge one at the Harrisburg, PA Farmshow Complex this Sunday, all indoors, 9-4, by J&P Promotions.

wish I was there in ohio... you guys have handy bikes.. swap meets.. GAH!

Hey ike was that sprinfield or springfield didnt know if that was a mistake or not.

Duck,I'll trade you ANYTIME for that nice warm weather you get 49 wks.out of the year down in Valdosta.LOL!!

Walker,Ike's at work,I think.It's SPRINGFIELD,OH.I may come up if it's too bad weather for `pedding.Can you make it?

Yeah ill be there i just need some directions.I think springfields real close to hear.Email me if you could Ike that would be great or just post directions thanks..

Walker

Hey Duck.

General Sherman was from Ohio too!! HA HA !!!!!!!!

Walker,

You live near Goshen right? If so, i would head north on 28 to Midland, then left on 68 North to Wilmington. Stay on 68 to Xenia and 68 all the way to Springfield. Just befor you get to Springfield you will come to I-70. Take I-70 East to the Clark County Fairground exit, which only about 3 or 4 miles from 68.

Turn left after you exit. The swap meet is at the Fairground which is only about a mile from I-70 on the left!

Or if you know a quick way over to I-71 from your house, you could take that North to 68 and then on up?

Hope to see some of the guys there!

Ike

Thanks,Ike! If the weather's bad,I may show up to look around!

yeah, i think all us ohio boys should meet up there... i know walker and i were planning on seeing if Ike was too busy this sunday to work on peds, but i'm down with going to the swap meet instead!

lets get it together!

casey

See ya there ike thanks for the directions.

Walker

Hey is the swap meet saturday also?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account