Wanna thank Simon,Dan,.....

.......and whomever has set up this site in the most efficient manner I've ever seen.I check out a lot of forums,guys,and this is the easiest and best by far.I just want to say thanks.The `latest post' option would improve every other forum I've seen.The buy-sell forum is fantastic!KUDOS for a great help to all! (I hope you hear the applause) (:^)

Re: Wanna thank Simon,Dan,.....

Don isn't lying.. man he POSTS EVERYWHERE...

I have noticed a bit more people adding to the site lately too.. I always use the moped army signature on other moped

sites to draw some attention and to show my pride!

I hope this wont end up causing some negative or adverse attention from jackass's .. nah probly not.

I agree and have wrote simon too int he past.. thank the ARMY and everyone on this site that contributes...

I get alot from this place... socializing learning laughter and even friendship

I noticed somethin.

Just to blow the whistle (on myself too)- you can tell who has axcess at their job..... most posts are made either 8:00AM to 5:00PM or 8:00PM to midnight. I guess everybody is out ridin form 5PM to 8PM. :D

Re: I noticed somethin.

Yeah,but many of us work a swing shift,so the forum goes well into the wee mornin' hours.

You're very welcome. I'm glad this site has become everything I've wanted it to.

As always, if you have any suggestions, I like to hear them.

simon

Re: I noticed somethin.

And then there's those in different time zones all over the world.

Okay,thanks again Simon!(:^)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account