ouch

gimmyjimmy /

DON'T clean your main jet with a sewing needle. see attach.

needle.jpg

Re: ouch

Ron Brown /

Looks like picking your nose is out.

Good freakin' god!! How the hell did this happen?!? What'd 'ya do, try to start it up while cleaning it or something?!? that must really hurt

chuck russo va /

thats nasty

GROSS !!

Hey,GJ!If that's your finger,tell us how you applied that much force.A hammer?GROSS!!! (:^(

Re: GROSS, nah

gimmyjimmy /

sorry fellas.......it's a FAKE!

Re: GROSS, nah

Well,I'm relieved you old faker!I figured you'd have to have a `Spaz' attack to do something like that while poking out a jet!

I though it was gross, untill someone sent me this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1523586076

Hey,Bartell!You're pickin' on my idol,now!I'll guarantee you if he had a moped it would never break down for more than 10 minutes at a time.He would be the ultimate moped repairman!Especially when he was chasin' drug smugglers or snails.Ha!

gimmyjimmy /

gimmyjimmy /

yeah don, he could build a ped with a paperclip and a button...cool dood.

Being a chemical operator,I liked the way he would mix up a batch of explosives out of household items.Linda won't let me do that anymore though,since the FIRE and subsequent explosion cleared out a larger kitchen area for her.LOL!!

Just don't try the o'l patch the reactor with a hershy bar trick.

The new kitchen reminds me of a local dumb guy who blew himself up, putting together a pipe bomb, holding it between his legs.

I'm using chewing gum now `cause Hershey bars wwouldn't stand up to the heavy water.About the idiot:Was he a terrorist?Or just making for good `wreck-creation'?Ha!

Well, if he was a terrorist, he didn't get a chance to go pro. did make a skylight and windows for the closet he was working in. you could say he added to the "wreck- room"

HaHaHaHaHaaaa!! Well,I hope he didn't hurt anybody else.

Re: Popular pastime

Out here sometime back there was a rah of exploding houses in the poorer areas.

Seems they had a roach problem and instead of using one bug fogger per room, the geniuses would turn loose a dozen. Eventually the propanr propellant would find a pilot light.

BOOM!

Remember kids, always follow labrel directions.

Jim

Posthumous pastime!

Hi,Jim C.!Yeah,they reached LEL(lower explosion level)concentrations.By golly there's no more roach problems when you handle it that way!Ha!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account