spring my ass

2 days till spring and its snowing outside....

I love Maine

Re: spring my ass

Hey man, how's it going? I'm in maine too. Where in Maine?

At first, I thought you were Kyle.... I think that's the kids name, anyway. He's got like 5 mopeds he's working on. Really nice guy, though. We ought to hook up and do some riding this spring (after the melt!)

Yours,

same in massachusetts. Isn't New England fun?

spring isn't for another 2 days my friend

thats why it's snowing

but it was almost 60 a few days ago, and they have started to clean the streets

yeah, i live in the white mtns. I hear you bro.

It will be in the mid 70's out here, but it could rain this weekend.

Lifes a bitch in Southern California

Jim

now there's 4-8 inches of snow. Damn it. And it was 60 four days ago.

You're killin' us,Jim C!

70 degrees.Man,all we got is good weather to prevent forest fires.Rainin' for days!Gonna get cold now,too!Yuch! (:^(

experience California

gimmyjimmy /

Jim,

this may shake you up:

<http://lyst.org/Crap/California.html >

Jim

mornin, Don!

Re: experience California

gimmyjimmy /

Not my FAULT,GJ!

Good mornin',GJ! That's pretty funny!But you need to add glass breaking,and moped falling over noises,GJ!Ha!Thank God it's not my FAULT Jim C.,it's your FAULT!(:^)

That's all propaganda that is put out by the California Chamber of Commerce to keep the flyovers from coming to California and making it too crowded.

(Flyovers \n \people who live in the middle of the United States that we fly over when we are going to the east or west coast)

Nobody ever flys over maine!

gimmyjimmy /

but Zippy, those "flyovers" could be future customer$.

GJ I used to be a"Flyover" until i figured out that i didn't need to freeze or sweat my butt off. I lived in illnois up river from St Loius till I was 35 then I headed west.

We just like to razz you guys, but flyovers are the salt of the earth, real "steady eddies"

Of course it wasn't very funny last summer out here when all of a sudden we didn't have any electricty and they were taking turns of who got power today. Shades of good ole Ken Lay and Enron.

Anyway stay warm and we will wave at you next time we fly over. :)

72 today and sunny and my son is getting ready to go snowboarding this weekend up at Tahoe. I may go to the beach at Santa Cruz and chase "bunnies" like Benny Hill.

gimmyjimmy /

yes, I remember the brown outs in CA, I was teasing Jim C. last year about hooking a generator to his moped so he could have power to surf the net.

Temps in the 20's around here this morn, I think everyone from the Mississippi to the east coast got the big chill today.

Enjoy the beach babes, Benny Hill is/was the BEST...don't forget to play your kazoo when chasing "bunnies".

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account