Even got an idea for a name...

psychowulf (Chris) /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

It's kinda ripped from my car, kinda ripped from the engine of the ped....

The Deuces

Now tell me why has nobody thought of that for a moped gang before?

shrugs

Oh and I'm locacted in Wicomico county, so any in the Dover, Deleware to Ocean City, Maryland to the southern tip of Maryland's Eastern Shore are really in moped driving distance for me I imagine. So really the "Shore gang" and the "West gang" (comprising the rest of MD way I see it) could really work. And none of this stupid Eastside-Westside crap you always hear of any other time with stuff like this.

grins

Well, comments on the name and again input on the feasibility of getting a chapter validated in MD are all welcomed and wanted.

psychowulf

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Chapter in MD?Topic by: psychowulf (Chris) psychowulf (Chris) 09/11/00 05:21PM
  RE: Chapter in MD?Re: Shane Wolfe Shane Wolfe 09/11/00 06:32PM
  Even got an idea for a name...Re: psychowulf (Chris) psychowulf (Chris) 09/11/00 08:24PM
  RE: Even got an idea for a name...Re: dan dan 09/11/00 09:26PM
  RE: Even got an idea for a name...Re: Shane J. Wolfe Shane J. Wolfe 09/12/00 06:39PM
  RE: Even got an idea for a name...Re: Simon King Simon King 09/12/00 09:29PM
  RE: Even got an idea for a name...Re: Reeperette Reeperette 09/12/00 11:02PM
  RE: I'll joinRe: john john 09/19/00 01:18PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account