What's the best rally?

Jonny Puchpeddler /

Depending on finances I could potentially squeeze in a trip to the states this year for one of the rallies.

Which one do you reckon is the best for someone who enjoys beer fuelled mayhem?

Sadly because my bikes are in the UK it would mean I would be pedless for the actual event, but that's never stopped me drinking so much that I peed my pants before.

Please note - I don't want to hear anything about the Lavender Banshees.

Re: What's the best rally?

Salsa Salsa /

CASSEROLLERS ALL YOU CAN EAT CASSEROLLE COOK OFF! P.s. its also all you can drink.

Salsa Salsa /

Oh, and we are going to Shelly's house for Saturday night PARTY!

Every branch or group is going to hype their own and rightly so.

From the outside looking in the two funnest in order APPEAR (to me) to be the New Hampshire rally that rides Lake Winnipesaukee area and the after ride reports make it sound great.

The second best sounds like Bourbon Bandits rally in Louisville Kentucky. The only reason it's second to me was a drunken drama destruction of property story last year. This might make it a #1 for you.

New Hampshire has better roads and scenery. I'm admittedly biased, that's why I moved here though.

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

i'm not telling

do the bandits rally, or blk blk.....

personally, i am gonna try and make the mosquito fleets rally this year, seattle should be rad.

Cosmo nPuch Stillstolen /

Sensitivity seminars, group therapy, prayer meetings, calls to the altar and of course, Sunday worship will be included at Las Tortugas' rally/camp out.

Dress accordingly.

of those I've made it to, official probably bandits, unofficial def deadpeds.

this is a tough Q, hardly been to a bad rally.

Cupcake Chupa /

Jonny Puchpeddler Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Depending on finances I could potentially squeeze

> in a trip to the states this year for one of the

> rallies.

>

> Which one do you reckon is the best for someone

> who enjoys beer fuelled mayhem?

>

> Sadly because my bikes are in the UK it would mean

> I would be pedless for the actual event, but

> that's never stopped me drinking so much that I

> peed my pants before.

>

> Please note - I don't want to hear anything about

> the Lavender Banshees.

Well Jonny (where'd the "h" go?): The Banshees are far too young a group to be holding an actual rally yet. Heck we're not even a gang yet, until we hold our first ride. Having said that, we ARE holding our first ride this Sunday, for those in San Diego or coming to San Diego who may be interested: Lavender Banshees Sloppier Seconds Sunday Ride!

-- oops, just saw you don't want to hear anything about the Lavender Banshees. My bad. Not usually a good idea to tell an American he CAN'T do something. :)

Cupcake Chupa /

I'd say the San Diego Skunks Rubbin it in Your Face rally in a couple weeks is shaping up to be maybe the best NEW rally. I hear over 70 people are signed up so far.

^ spam

Seattle might be good for you in part because it is also then easy to visit the Puddle Cutters just down the road in Portland Oregon

aint no rally like a michigan rally.

email the branch way ahead of time and someone will get you a loaner, usually loaners go to members first and people who travel long distances... you would win that one.

steve- how many rallies have you been to? so why are you speaking?

if you are traveling that far to come to a rally, stick with one that is being done by a group whos has thrown multiple rallies. it takes a few tries to get it right.

RADIUM CITY JO$HUA /

Definitely Parks and Wreckreation. It's intimate.

- Summerai - Corey Livieri /

THE TIP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does Shelly know this ?

drunken mcfrenzy /

blahblahbandits

out of my minimal rally experience it always seems to be a pretty wild time in louisville... plus i think i heard it's (SUPPOSEDLY) going to bigger then Whiskey Biz 3, which was the largest rally yet.

The best Rally is the last on that you just missed. It was awesome !!! We got drunk for free and everyone was selling complete running bikes for cheap and giving away parts for free. Everyone got a reach around too.

"Best" is just someone's opinion. Unless someone has attended every MA Rally, then how can they be in a position to say which is "best"? Furthermore, even if a person has attended every rally, "best" is still that person's own opinion based on his limited frame of reference.

In short, there is no "best". Just attend as many rallies or organized rides as you can and have a good time.

My favorite rally is one where it's mild temperature, nice open roads with some scenic routes as well as a short mayhem filled run thru the city. Lots of booze, lots of food. No new guys who don't have a clue how to ride with other people. No people who need help because it's their first bike. Nice laid out rally routes on maps....and if you break down, you better be good at walking unless you have cash, grass or ass.

I've never been to a rally that has these things.

no groms no blasters /

seattle, louisville, grand rapids, los angeles

whiskey business!

Ricky Lacapria /

I went to Deadpeds and whiskey biz last year, so my experience is limited, but Deadpeds was sooooo fun, well organized, amazing roads and rides, planned so well. On the other hand if you wanna just ride a bit and party most of the time/mingle, go to whiskey biz.

I had so much fun at WizBiz 3!

List of Southern Cities with moped gangs that I would move to.

Louisville

Atlanta

and I live in Nashville so that doesn't count.

Great cities!

Great gangs!

Great rallies!

This year it's L.A. Or Louisville. No doubt.

grom rally is the new black

Pittsburgh!

If you wanna cover 300+ miles then Seattle.

we're going to try to outdo ourselves this year.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account