HELP ON MY PUCH!

Hey guys,

I have a 77 puch maxi luxe and I have a few questions. I was out riding it one day and it started to act like i was flicking the run switch on and off till finally it died. I stood it up on the kickstand, started it up gave it some gas and it backfired then died again. I havent been able to start it sence. Got any clues? Its never done this to me before so im at a total loss. First major problem iv had with it sence i got it.

THanks

Trac Man

Re: HELP ON MY PUCH!

InfectedBootSector /

May be your switch... un-hook it and see how it does.. Those switches were real shitty on the late 70's Puches and they tend to short.

chuck russo va /

could be the spark plug, put a new plug in it and see if that helps.

maybe your exhuast is clogged up

Sounds like a bad plug.

Reeperette /

Or a loose plug wire - sometimes they come loose from the coil, or the connection to the coil (which works in a reall stupid way) gets loose.

-R

sell your bike and get a life

People in Glass houses...

Reeperette /

Andrew, has it occured to you that we are unlikely to take seriously such advice from someone who, rather than posting here out of any interest - is so bored and lonely they stoop to posting obviously stupid and insulting drivel just to get attention ?

Has it occured to you that far from being annoyed, we leap on the opportuninty to make fun of fools like you ?

I suppose every village needs an idiot, I just never thought we'd have volunteers for the position.

-R

Andrew, I say, "suck it!". :)

columbiamoped /

Hey Man you could always go to the landfill get a new one or maybe a datsun or 2 then you could give me your carb...lol

Matt-Cincy /

sounds like andrew needs a curb stomp as well.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account