Mopedding the Bay Bridge!

Tim Sandberg /

Who's done it?! The bridge traffic speed is slow, I figure if I take that emeryville onramp that goes right to the gate and take the first exit in SF its doable. Still kind of insane, but doable!

So... sup widdit?

Re: Mopedding the Bay Bridge!

i think one of the creatures used to commute across the bridge daily on their magnum. but that may have been the golden gate...anyways, it's illegal! hah

Tim Sandberg /

Hells yeah it is!

I've been super curious about this too. Report back, nutters.

I ran out of gas ridding dubed up across the golden gate.... had to throw my ped over the pedestrian fence to a Dutch tourist..... not fun.

Tim Sandberg /

Hah, ouch!

yeah i think his name was Jesse... i met him once or twice. old school creatard who used to commute across the bay bridge. nutso.

Brett Eastman /

I rode from the sf side to Oakland one night during Ceremony, made it to the toll booth and got pulled over. After some questioning, the ped and I were on a tow truck back to sf. My loner had been held hostage by somebody's u-lock during the Golden Gate ride. That night I asked Hippy how to get to the Golden Gate. Long story short, wrong bridge and sketchy. There was hella fast traffic, metal grating. I was on creature Ian's polini maxi w/ a 12 bing. I'm sure it would be chiller during the day with more traffic moving slower on a fast bike with some fat slickish tires.

^holy shit brett that is fucking nuts.

i think jihee broke down on the golden gate, too. bummer town. that is so sketch.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account