I'm in NYC !!! Who is the Local ?

Really in Bethpage but close enough. I have my Pug 103 with me and I need to know who the local gang is because I need an ignition and wanna hang if I get a chance to. I will be here for 1 week and may have the whole weekend off to see the city.

Re: I'm in NYC !!! Who is the Local ?

mission 23, orphans...

This city is nuts. How the fuck do you even ride a moped here ???

same way you ride a bike. except you probably shouldn't blow red lights. (edited)

watch out for giant pot holes, big ass steel plates in the road, taxis, pedestrians, etc. you may just wanna putt around long island where you're staying

while my moped was alive, im in queens and riding around here u had ur good areas and bad. east northern blvd by like the cross island.. theres soo many potholes and u better be able to go at least if u dont wanna hug the shoulder. i max out at like 35.. on a downhill! and boy do i have some stories..!

^at least 40*

Don't seize on a bridge

Fish tits Krauthamer /

dont be afraid of seizing on the bridge or you will never leave queens

Perfekt Timing Angel /

^haha!!

To quote my dawg Clifford Cameron Moeller, "Seize on bridge-Run like Kenyan."

NEMA Victor (3 Knees Down) /

I grew up in the Bronx then went to college in Schenectady (Upstate NY) and now I'm graduating and living in Albany. Kind of wish I was into mopeds while I was still back in the city. I'll probably make a trip down there with the Tomos in March during break. See what life is like on the highway.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account