Blade Runner final update before finish

Ready to tear down and send the frame and such off to powder.Tank and fenders already powdered and wheels. Nothing left unmodified about this one. Spend way to much time on this bike but thats what we do right?

Batomos Final Update 034.JPG

Re: Blade Runner final update before finish

Custom headlight, modified swingarm, Modified the hell out of the gastank, exhaust from honda dio, etc.,etc.

Batomos Final Update 031.JPG

Last one

Batomos Final Update 035.JPG

God this thing is nice... I love the forward looking stance, the side bleed and the rear fender

ya do good work for sure

Thanks, Check out the gastank stickers I had made. they are the original style of the Batavus HS50 but say Batomos HS50 instead... HEHEHEHEHE

PICS

Nice! Lookin good.

Thanks for the blowup Willy

lookin good dustin...

sick

You've got to be kidding me. Dude, that bike is too hot. So sick.

You running a brake light on that?

Hopefully that motor is getting a new cylinder because that rust is killin the beauty of that piece. Nice work.

I need some fenders.

DAM Kevin Boyd /

i'm quite jealous

running the pegs on the swingarm isn't good. read up on unsprung weight. otherwise really cool.

Alway have on mopeds ran them on the swingarm but oh well. Also the motor is just for mockup. The real motor is waiting to go on. I really can't image running my pegs on the swingarm is going to effect the rideablitiy of this machine. I will be lucky to hit 60 for one and for two the majority of the info you are going to read about unsprung weight is coming from race bike riders which are doing 90 plus in the curves and depending on the track upwards of 160 plus in the straights. Just saying.... But point taken and thanks for the info. I did brace the knarly swingarm and the crappy EBR's. That should help me a bit aways.

Oh, The brake light mount is wellded to the rear of the seat pan. It is a small 7 led light. Also running a power dynomo with a projector beam lamp in the front so the lights should be pretty nice which I can't say about my Tomos I run an HPI on....

You win...

everything...

this thing is insanely cool. Congratulations on being awesome ;)

† CH∆D † /

Looks great man. I really dig it. Not sure if I would of removed the tank skirt, but otherwise really tight!

The tank skirt was removed to move the tank up and forward and to move the seat down and back. Since the tank mounted to the original cover plate and i wanted to get rid of that and put in the crossbar it seemed the right thing to do. I also like the fact the seat and tank don't mess perfectly together in the middle. Trust me when I say it was a lot of time staring and drinking beer before I ghot it where I wanted it.

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

THAT TOMOS LOGO IN THE SEAT IS SO FUCKING SWED. LOVE IT! CAN'T W8 2 GET BLASTED BY U IN CASHVILLE BB!!!!

Re: PICS

absolutely beautiful!! the custom seat stitch, the stickers, its dripping with custom swag! love love love love love it homie keep that work up!!! ps whats the little bike in the backgrounds story?? ya sitting on the tank lol

It is a Honda Spree scooter I cut in half years ago and made it into a mini cafe for my son. Did it in 2003" WOW I am telling on myself. He was 6 years olds at the time and that was his Christmas present. I need to get it back running but haven't had the time. There is a picture of it together i think on my profile.

Really Really Awesome Bike... Love it.

- Joe W.C.

So sick. Fast Bat transplants, the thing of the future! Everyone will be doing em after this

MotoMatic alreay did a beautiful Minarelli powered version a couple of years ago. I saw it after I started building mine. Its awesome! Should be a link to it on the Wiki I think

That thing is a beaut! Looking at these pics is like looking at a good spread in a good old school jack off mag. Sweet!

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

Willy M Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> That thing is a beaut! Looking at these pics is

> like looking at a good spread in a good old school

> jack off mag. Sweet!

I better not catch you in my barn rubbin one out staring at my moped Willy!

I like how the body is so clean, but the engine/pipe have a rustic feel gives it a nice contrast, perfect is boring.

HAHAHA, Well it will look a little slicker after everything is powdered which it going on today. Right after I eat Mexican for supper it is getting the big drop off. Motor is built and ready to transplant. Motor on it is just for mockup....

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account