RE: Michigan Laws/Registration Questions...

Gerah /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

My sister lives in Ann Arbor and is interested in getting a moped, as well as a few of her friends- I was wondering if you have any connections around there that may know of places to get mopeds, or people wanting to sell their moped - she would be interested. She would probably be interested in contacting you as well - because I know she is looking for mopeders in Ann Arbor (What a great town, and perfect for mopeds). Maybe you guys could start a moped army chapter in Ann Arbor......

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Michigan Laws/Registration Questions...Topic by: Bri Cors Bri Cors 09/09/00 02:02PM
  RE: Michigan Laws/Registration Questions...Re: Simon King Simon King 09/09/00 05:52PM
  storageRe: Fred Fred 09/09/00 07:19PM
  RE: Michigan Laws/Registration Questions...Re: Gerah Gerah 09/10/00 03:12PM
  RE: Michigan Laws/Registration Questions...Re: Fred Fred 09/11/00 11:49AM
  RE: Michigan Laws/Registration Questions...Re: Simon King Simon King 09/10/00 03:29PM
  RE: Michigan Laws/Registration Questions...Re: Reeperette Reeperette 09/10/00 06:34PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account