RE: Michigan Laws/Registration Questions...

Simon King /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

There is a $15 registration fee for 3 years - and tax on your purchase. If you can get the person you buy it from to write you up a reciet for less than you are paying them then you can scam a lower tax fee. No insurance or anything like that though.

I ususally store mine when it gets too crazy cold and snowy - it's really not good for the moped to be out in that overnight. I've been taking it to a shed that i have access to, but i think i'll be bringing it up into my house this year.

If you don't have the room, there are usually storage places that have little tiny spots for like $25 a month...and you'd only really need to do it for maybe 3 months. If paying for storage doesnt' sound like fun then just get a tarp or motorcycle cover for it. The main thing is too keep the water away from it - so that it doesn't freeze up inside of it and expand things it shouldn't....

simon

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Michigan Laws/Registration Questions...Topic by: Bri Cors Bri Cors 09/09/00 02:02PM
  RE: Michigan Laws/Registration Questions...Re: Simon King Simon King 09/09/00 05:52PM
  storageRe: Fred Fred 09/09/00 07:19PM
  RE: Michigan Laws/Registration Questions...Re: Gerah Gerah 09/10/00 03:12PM
  RE: Michigan Laws/Registration Questions...Re: Fred Fred 09/11/00 11:49AM
  RE: Michigan Laws/Registration Questions...Re: Simon King Simon King 09/10/00 03:29PM
  RE: Michigan Laws/Registration Questions...Re: Reeperette Reeperette 09/10/00 06:34PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account