Re: 10th Annual MopedLar Ride....Saturday, May 26th

just gotta bolt the exhaust back on my garelli and im all ready to go for this ride. STOKED!!

OK, so the ride is from 10AM to 4PM....

Do you START riding at 10 or should I arrive with the car at 9 or 10 to have enough time to get the moped unloaded?

.....on the other hand....maybe I should just arrive at 9, so I can have a morning cigar to start a perfect day?? Perhaps a stupid question, but coming from 2 hours away I dont want to come 5 minutes late and see only the blue smoke.... That would SUCK.

I took a day off from the work to test drive the Guzzzzi Robin. (just wanna make sure it works;-) Maybe I'll smear some car wax on it to make it faster!

OK, so the ride is from 10AM to 4PM....

Do you START riding at 10 or should I arrive with the car at 9 or 10 to have enough time to get the moped unloaded?

.....on the other hand....maybe I should just arrive at 9, so I can have a morning cigar to start a perfect day?? Perhaps a stupid question, but coming from 2 hours away I dont want to come 5 minutes late and see only the blue smoke.... That would SUCK.

I took a day off from the work to test drive the Guzzzzi

Looks like I'll be there after all. So excited I can't even sleep.

Lauri, you should be here by 10AM so you can unload your car, register, and attend the safety briefing. If you can get here by 9AM, even better.

Erik Kovac (NJ) /

be there by 10, that means before. Its gonna be great!

Weather looks good for tomorrow....Sun and clouds with a chance of an evening pop up storm. Temps in the mid '80's.

See you at the ride!

we're heeeeeerrrreee

John Joedicke /

where

see you all in a bit

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account